Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRock Climbing - Page 2 I_voting_barRock Climbing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRock Climbing - Page 2 I_voting_barRock Climbing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rock Climbing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 am

"Well, this place is hard to find...do you think you will be okay, leaving Astraria in our care?" He frowned, knowing Astraria would be heartbroken that he was leaving, or force her way into following him home.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:04 am

Dimitre was scratching his head trying to figure what to do, he didn't Astraria to be unhappy and follow him because of his problems. "I don't know what to do, I finally got used to the air here but its been two weeks since I saw my family." He was struggling to figure out what his next move was.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:09 am

"Talk it over with Astraria, see what she wants." He smiled, chuckling. "Wouldn't want your future mate to be unhappy, would you? I know I would hate to see Helena's fury."

Helena walked into the kitchen. "You are right about that, Theoaster. I've observed you eyeing a few human women while you were supposed to be searching for our daughter." She poked his wing as she got near him, then looked at Dimitre. "Ah, you're done, Dimitre. Astraria's ready for you, dear."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:14 am

"Thank you Helena, I'll see what Astraria wants to do and hopefully we can work it out." Dimitre gets up from his chair and heads to the stairs of the house to Astraria's room, he reached her room door and knocked. "Astraria its me Dimitre can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 am

"Yes you may." She hurried to the door, opening it for him. She was noticeably happy, her wings moving constantly. "D-did father let you see me? I'm not supposed to interfere with your adaptation to the altitude..." She hugged him, her wings unfurling.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:26 am

Dimitre was happy to see her and returned her hug. "Yeah your parents said it was OK to see and guess what, the mountain height doesn't bother me anymore, I'm completely OK living up here now." He gave her the good news, but now it was time to give her the bad news. "We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:28 am

She smiled, pulling away and pulling him into the room. "What is it, Dimitre?" She stood before him, her white wings at rest, now that she'd seen him again, satisfying her desires of the past week.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:33 am

"I need to talk to you me seeing my family, it's been two weeks since I saw them last and I want to go check on them..." He sighed. "...I don't want to leave you alone and make you unhappy and we just found this place, but I don't know if I will be able to find this place again..." He laid back on her bed. "...I just don't know what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:39 am

She took his hand, smiling. "I will wait for you. I'm sure mother and father can give you a map so you can come back to me safely. Being without you for the past week has taught me that I will love you no matter what. I will wait. Miss Rosaline must miss you, as I will when you leave to go see her." She kissed him on the lips, then backed away and held out a wing to him. "Take a feather from my wing, it will help protect you until you return to me~."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:47 am

"You sure it's ok for me to visit them, I really don't want to leave you alone." Dimitre was way too concerned for Astraria, but he really needed to see his folks, he was still having a hard time choosing between her and his family.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:50 am

"I will be okay for the duration of your absence. Please do not worry about me." She kept her wing extended. "Your mother, Miss Rosaline, should come before me, your...mate." She blushed, not quite liking the term.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:57 am

"Alright, I will go see them and I will receive one of your feathers." Dimitre reaches out out to her wing and gently rubs her wing to find a nice loose feather, so that when he plucks it will be painless, he eventually found that was nice and loose like it was about to fall off, he plucked it.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:01 am

She winced as the feather was pulled, but stayed silent. "Give my thanks to miss Rosaline." She smiled, hugging Dimitre tight. "I will be here when you return, Dimitre. Okay?" She took his hand, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:12 am

Dimitre tucks the feather in his jacket until he can find a proper way to wear it. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and will come back to you." He gives Astraria a kiss back, he then gets up from her bed and let's Astraria follow him out.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 am

She smiled as she followed him. "I feel the same way." They walked into the kitchen again, where Theoaster and Helena were talking to each other. When they walked in, they turned their gaze onto Dimitre and Astraria.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:28 am

Dimitre see's Astraria's parents look in their direction when they came down the stairs together and he gave them his final decision. "Well we decided, that I should go see my family, so I was hoping that you guys can give me a map so I can come back to Astraria." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:32 am

Helena nodded, and produced a map for him. "That's what we were discussing. The map is probably obsolete, since neither of us have updated it in hundreds of years, but it should help you get back to us and Astraria." She smiled. "You had better return to our little fledgling. She's counting on you."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:47 am

Dimitre receives the map from Helena and takes a look at it, the map looked centenary's old, but it was the closet thing he had that will bring him to Astraria. "I'm grateful for this, thank you Helena and Theoaster, I promise I'll come back to Astraria and you guys." He gives Astraria one more kiss before heading to the porch to leap off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Climbing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: