Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rock Climbing I_vote_lcapRock Climbing I_voting_barRock Climbing I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rock Climbing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Dimitre spent several days climbing up the side of the mountain to get accustomed to the elevation of the mountain, so that he can be able to breath normal in Astraria's parents house . He was half way up the mountain and was starting to grow a little tired. "Man, this mountain sucks, I wonder if Astraria's parents  left me a check point lunch."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Astraria sat on a ledge, waiting for Dimitre to show up. "Poor Dimitre. Father should leave us to ourselves." A warm lunch sat on her lap, though she shivered from the cold air. "To have to adjust like this...is a bit harsh."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:55 pm

the wind was blowing hard, but Dimitre kept a firm grip on one of the ledges he was gripping to, then he picked up the warm smell of home cooking and there was only place where it was coming from. "That smell, it must be my lunch." He kicks it to overdrive and starts climbing faster, nearly there he reached, the smell of food was his trigger to climb faster. "I'm so hungry,I can almost taste it." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Astraria could see Dimitre come into view. She sat the lunch down on the ledge, flying away before she was seen. She was allowed to bring him meals...but her father said that his focus should be on adapting, not her. "Enjoy the meal, Dimitre." She flapped her wings, making her way back home.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:10 pm

He stared up at the ledge where Astraria called out his name, he was happy to see her, but it was only for a moment. Dimitre reached the ledge and saw a meal basket waiting for him, he couldn't wait to dig in to it. Once over the ledge he laid on his back and looked up to the peak of the mountain. "Ugh, couple more feet to go, glad she left me a lunch." He was starting to adapt to the air of the mountain and was not losing vision or breathing heavily anymore. "I told them I'll adapt less than a week, the lab didn't train me for nothing." He digs in to the lunch basket to find two double layered sandwiches and water, he ate them so fast like it was going out of style.  
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:27 am

Astraria landed on the porch, grabbing her robe to put back on. It was cold on the ground, but it was warm in the house. She walked to her room, waiting for Dimitre to come back.

Helena walked into her room, carrying a tray of hot food and drink. "Thinking about him, Astraria?" She sat the tray on the nightstand, sitting next to her. "I won't stand in your way if you really love him, dear. Just know he has a much shorter lifespan...he'll pass on before you do.

Astraria nodded, leaning against her mother. "I do, he's a human that accepted me, instead of hunting me down...he accepts me for me...and like you said...there are few of us in this world...it may be hundreds of years before I see another Angel outside the family..." She buried her head in Helena's robes. "...so even though we may spend a short time of my life together...I would rather be with him than be alone."

Theoaster had been standing outside the room, and caught this talk between them. He smiled. She really did like him. "Maybe I've been too harsh on the boy." He walked off, stepping outside onto the landing porch.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:39 am

Dimitre was almost there to the summit where Astraria's house was, being an unnatural human that can adapt any situation, due to year's of experimentation was paying off. He was almost near the porch and nothing was wrong with his breathing or vision, everything was going smoothly. "Wait for me Astraria I'm almost there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:43 am

Theoaster looked out over the edge of the porch. The boy had gotten pretty good at climbing the mountain and was making good progress. He looked for Dimitre, smiling when he came into view. He walked away, sitting down to wait for him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:52 am

Dimitre was able to make to the porch of the house, he hoisted himself over the porch and laid flat on the porch floor, due to exhaustion from climbing several days. "I...did...it." His body felt like jelly and he was hardly able to move, but it was well worth it, he was able to adapt to the mountain air and as side bonus his legs and arms were strengthen and gain a little muscle mass from climbing. "Take that mountain!" 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:02 am

Theoaster clapped, watching from where he sat. "You have made a lot of progress in such a short time, Dimitre. I respect that, as does my wife, Helena." He stood up, walking over to Dimitre. "I think you will be fine for our daughter."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:11 am

Dimitre still couldn't get up, but he gave Theoaster a big smile. "Thanks, but can you help me up, I can't feel my legs or arms." His eyes started to become heavy and was waiting patiently for Astraria's father to help him up. "I can also go for something to eat too if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:25 am

He held out his hand to Dimitre, pulling him up. "I'll make you something. I'm not as good with cooking as Helena, but I make a mean fish sandwich." He chuckled, walking with him to the kitchen. "I'm sure you're aware of the fact that she'll live longer than you, right?" He grabbed ingredients from various cabinets around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:37 am

Dimitre sat down at one of the dining room chairs near the kitchen, he wasn't able to stand because his legs were too weak after the climb. "I understand she will out live me, but I will still care for her and be by her side until then." He leans back in the chair trying to think of the positives for being with Astraria. 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:44 am

"That's good." He walked over to him, setting the plate in front of him. "I'm sure she thinks the same of you." He sat down across from him. "She's a fledgling and our only child. I want to see her happy, and having you in her life seems to do more than we could on our own as parents. So please forgive me for being harsh on you, Dimitre."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 am

"It's alright, she's your only kid and all you were doing was protecting her, that's what parents do." He picked the sandwich that Theoaster made for him and started to chow down on it, the mountain climb made him really hungry and his apatite wasn't being satisfied. "Why can my apatite ever be satisfied, oh speaking of your daughter is she alright, haven't seen her all that much this week." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 2:58 am

"I told her she wasn't allowed to interfere with your progress, so she's spent most of the past week in her room. I think you've made enough progress to see her again." He smiled, getting up to fix him another sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:09 am

"Oh, ok well I guess that was understandable, do you mind if I go see her now." Dimitre waited for Theoaster's reply, Astaraia hasn't seen Dimitre all that much that past week and he felt the same way when he didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:15 am

He set the sandwich down in front of Dimitre. "Eat first. I think the girls are having some quality time together." He chuckled. "Don't ruin the moment for her. She might be getting the talk you humans give to your young at her age. Human age, I mean." He laughed heartily. "I would say I haven't seen a human in centuries, but I've spent the last eleven among them looking for her. I want to get to know the future member of our flock, so stay and have a chat, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:25 am

ok, So what do you want to chat about, hopefully something not embarrassing." Dimitre was digging into his second sandwich that Astraria's dad mad him. "This fish sandwich is awesome, you need to give the recipe." He was in dreamland, it was one of the most tastiest sandwiches he had ever had. 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:28 am

He laughed. "Alright, you'll get it." He looked at Dimitre. "Just tell me about yourself, where you hail from, that sort of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:35 am

"I thought we went over this, I was born in a Laboratory and became an experiment meant to hunt and kill my targets, but I betrayed them and fled." Dimitre was confused about the topic, because he thought he told him everything he needed to know.  
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:39 am

"I meant flock, or rather, the human equivalent...family. Any siblings or parents you left behind to follow Astraria?" He had gotten a piece of paper and a writing utensil that looked like a feather. He wrote while he spoke, handing out the sheet of paper to Dimitre.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:47 am

"Well yeah, my adopted family, I told them I was helping Astraria to find you guys and surprise we found you." He looks at the piece of paper in confusion and didn't know what to make of it. "Why did you hand me a piece of paper." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:49 am

"The recipe. Can you not read Angelic?" He stared at Dimitre. "Are you going to go back to them, since you and Astraria found us? She would hate to see you go, but I imagine your adopted family would miss you if you were to stay with us..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 3:55 am

"Well yeah, I need to see if their ok." Dimitre almost forgot about his family back home in the forest, they were still struggling with the refugees and plans to find them homes. "But should I leave to see them and leave Astraria alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock Climbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Climbing   Rock Climbing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Climbing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: