Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Too much Bass - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToo much Bass - Page 2 I_voting_barToo much Bass - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Too much Bass - Page 2 I_vote_lcapToo much Bass - Page 2 I_voting_barToo much Bass - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Too much Bass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:51 am

"Sorry to disappoint you, I have important things to attend to remember?" Leon commented. "I help you with you love problem so make sure not to screw it up. We got lucky, she might be willing to talk to you but take it slow. If you piss her off again don't come whining to me to fix it." Leon walked away with a small wave. "See you later Beats. If you need me come to the end of the East clearing and call for me. I am usually there."
Back to top Go down

Too much Bass
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2