Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Too much Bass I_vote_lcapToo much Bass I_voting_barToo much Bass I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Too much Bass

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:57 am

Beats was feeling down, being in the crowded camp with nothing to do, he watched as people passed by him, and staring back at him as if he was like a crazy person who had no life. He didn't know what to do, until he had an idea. Beats became friends with a man named Leon and decided to pay him a visit to see if he can lift up his spirits and not be bored by staring at random people all day. "I wonder where Leon would be, maybe I will ask around and see if anyone knows." H would ask every person that would pass by him to find out where Leon would be hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:01 am

Leon soon heard his name being passed among the refugee's. Who the hell was spreading his name around? After asking a person or two he found out it was none other than Beats. Why he needed to ask every single person he came across was beyond him but he decided to find Beats quickly to end this questioning. He soon found the man he was looking for and called out to him.

"Hey Beats did you need something from me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:06 am

Beats hears his name being called out by Leon and turns around to where his voice was coming from, he then waved at Leon. "Yeah, I was wondering if your free to hang today and give me a few pointers!" Beats stopped asking where Leon was and thus ended the chatter of his name. He proceeded to walk towards him going through a crowd of people who were blocking his way.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:10 am

Leon sighed and pointed to the a less crowed area for the two to meet up at. He hoped this was important. Beats said he needed pointers. Maybe for battle or stealth. It had to be pretty important for Beats to be spread his name like that. It must be something he needed desperately. Leon reached the appointed destination taping his chin. Could he be in trouble with the other refugees? No, that wasn't it. What in the world did Beats need? Leon would soon find out.

"Alright, what do you need 'pointers' on?" Leon asked preparing himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:17 am

"Well, besides maybe working on my sound ability, can he you help me clear things up with Veronica." Beats was still love sick for Veronica, but she treated him like he was a criminal and didn't want nothing to do with him. "I know you are probably doing something more important, right now, but since I thought we were friends and all, I figured you would help me out." He really needed advice to finally clear things up with Veronica and end on a high note so that he can move on with his life.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 am

Leon wanted to punch something. He had spread his name across camp to get closure? If he thought I was doing something more important then why did he come to find me? Leon sighed and rubbed his temples. This was why he disliked humans.

"What did you do to piss her off?" Leon asked looking Beats in the eye. "Tell me exactly what you did. If you want me to help you repair this apparent mess then I need to know what you did wrong."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:30 am

"Ok, I'll tell what happened." Beats can tell Leon was angry at him, and felt like he was going to get punched in the face any moment by him. "You know that guy named Drake you met in the forest a few days ago, I saved his life. Veronica was going to kill him, so I intervened. I knocked her out with a slight sonic attack, then when I told her about how I had power's since she still didn't know it was me who attacked her, she went zero to one hundred on the crazy scale." He continued to explain what happened that day when he confessed to her and how she didn't want anything to do with him because he was a (Special). "So, you see I know it was my fault that this happened, but she still didn't give me time to tell my side of the story." 
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:39 am

Leon was speechless... Beats had deliberately knocked out this girl and ran off with her target. Then he blamed her for not giving him the chance to explain himself. When Leon asked what Beats had screwed up he had assumed he told her she was ugly or something trivial. Not something equal to assault. Alright maybe this girl was overreacting.

"You attacked her to save Drake and then what did you do then? Bring her to a hospital? Or did you call for someone to pick her up?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 am

"I used my ability to pick up a radio frequency and alerted them to her location, then I left. I didn't want her to know that was one of these special people she was hunting, but after the fall of the city and her losing her job,I thought it was time to tell her what I was, but she rejected me because she hated specials and how a person with powers killed her family." Beats finally finished his story to Leon and was waiting for his response, and see what would be a good step to fix this problem of his.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:56 am

Leon sighed. If Ryder was telling true, then there was chance that he could fix their argument. He shook his head this was going to be a serious headache.

"Why did you even fall for a goverment official?" Leon asked as he thought through what he needed to do. "It sounds like you barely knew her. If you had gotten to know her better then this could have been avoided."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:08 am

"Well that's the thing, I met her by accident when I thought my headphones were picking up military radio chatter, but it was my ability, once I heard her voice my heart sank and all I wanted to do was meet this woman. So, I pretended my headphones were on the fritz and told her they were picking up her radio, I met her after words instantly had a crush on her. I love woman who are tough and can handle themselves. I knew she was with the government so I decided to keep my powers a secret. We only met that one time and then the city blew up weeks later." Beat's still couldn't explain to Leon why he had fell for Veronica, but he thought he can fix his mistake then everything will be alright. 
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 am

Leon had never met someone who had fallen so hard. He fell in love with her voice and then he freely talked to her regardless of the danger. Leon was reconsidering the potential risks of having this man as a friend. Alright that aside, they need to work this problem through. From what Leon knew Beats was mostly at fault. He had no only attacked her but had admitted his abilities to her when she had a trauma.

The best way to go about this was to make a clean cut. Beats said he wanted to move on, which was a good choice. Why try to salvage a wreaked car when you could just scrap it. Meet Veronica. Have Beats apologize. Hope Veronica apologized back and leave. If their paths crossed again, there wold be nothing. Still Leon had to confirm.

"You are over her, right? You aren't still seeking a relationship with her? You only want to clear up the animosity between you two?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 am

"Yes, I'm done chasing after her, and I want to move on with my life, I still have stuff to do since I'm young and I only got one life it's not like I can live forever am right." Beat's was ready to get over Veronica, but in order to do that he needed to apologize to her and get the hell out of dodge. Hopefully his friend Leon had a plan for him to fix his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 am

"Alright, I have a plan. She will most likely be unhappy to see you. I will do the talking. All you need to do is apologize for your attack on her. If she is reasonable she will accept the apology and apologize on her behalf for her action if any. If she remains silent, then she isn't worth your time. Understood?" Leon asked trying to get Beats to understand the plan.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:30 am

"Yeah, I get it. You do the talking and then I apologize, no problem." Beats didn't like how Leon was talking to him like he was somehow going to screw up his master plan. If all goes well Beat's will officially start his life of traveling the world and who knows become a hit DJ with his ability.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:36 am

Leon nodded. "Alright, then let's go. We need to find this Veronica girl and get her to speak with you." With that Leon stood and began to walk back to the camp. "I don't know what she looks like. you will need to point her out to me.
-Ω-

Veronica sighed as she finished helping another person. She decide a break was in order and wandered to the edge of the clearing. Watching as people flowed past her, she wondered what was going to happen next. Arakai was gone and these people needed homes. She felt the wind brush past her and gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 am

Beats and Leon were walking through camp looking for Veronica. Beats would ask around the camp if they saw a woman who had reddish hair and telling them her name was veronica. He figured if asked people the same way he found Leon, it would be faster to track her down. "Have you seen a woman with red hair, oh her name is Veronica too." Talks to a group of kids." 
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 am

Finally Beats efforts paid off. Veronica was sitting against a tree on the outskirts of the clearing. He approached her and began to discuss with her in hushed voiced. She seemed upset and shook her head but after sometime Leon beckoned for Beats to approach.

-Ω-

Veronica sighed as she prepared herself for this. She knew she had...reacted harshly to the man but he had done some terrible things. Well if he was willing to put the past behind him then it would definitely be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:02 am

Beat's sees Leon motion him to come over where he and Veronica were near a clearing, giving him the single to apologize to her and finally end this problem between him and her. Beats approached Veronica and was ready to give her an apology and hopefully she give him an apology too. "Hey Veronica, I should have done this from the start, but hey we got mad at each other nothing got fixed, so here it goes. I'm sorry for knocking you out when you were gunning down a friend of mine. I used my ability to call help for you when I left you unconscious. Finally I'm sorry for not telling you that I was one these (Specials), I panicked and didn't know what to do, will you please accept my apology and let bigons be bigons." He gave it his all in his apology and was waiting nervously for her reply. He told himself no matter what happens he would move on and travel the world whether she liked him or not.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:07 am

Veronica was touched. He truly apologized and she felt that she needed to repay him.

"Thank you. I hope you can understand why I reacted the way I did... After losing my home and my job everything has been pilling up and..well the stress is getting to me. I know there are peaceful specials and I know that you are not to be blamed for the destruction of the city. I am happy to hear you called for back-up after you...saved your friend. So, if you feel like you can look past my actions I think I can look past yours." She gave Beats a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:19 am

Beats chuckled a little bit out joy for Veronica to accept his apology and how he apologized to him. "It's about time you smiled." He smiles. "I've been waiting for you to smile for a while. You look cute when you smile Veronica." He gave her compliment, to show that he was caring, nice and not that bad of a guy. "So, just wondering. When we first met, would you consider that our first date." Beats still had a crush on her and ignored Leon about after the apology to let go of his crush and move on. Hopefully he doesn't get punched in the face by both Leon and Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:28 am

Leon slammed his hand down on Beats shoulder and gripped it hard.

"Beats, I know you would love to stay and talk but we have more important things to be doing and I am sure Miss Veronica has work to do as well." The glare on Leon's face however held a hard smile that sent chills down people spines.

"Thank you for your time Veronica but I am sure you are busy. Please don't mind us. We have something to discuss.

-Ω-

Veronica took a step back at the man's icy smile. "Uh...yeah. Thanks for the talk Beats, but as your friend said I really must be going." She gave them a short bow and nod and left quickly not turning back. She did not want to get involved in whatever conversation they were having.

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 am

Beats watches Veronica leave and his shoulder felt like it was going to fracture at Leon's grip and his creepy smile was freaking him out. "Ok, I get it, just d-don't kill me." Beats was starting to re-think this whole friend idea with Leon, but he is the closes thing that Beat has to keep him out of trouble like the date thing he sprung up on Veronica. "S-so, whats this important thing we got to do." Beats was still scared by Leon's Smile and glare. 
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 am

"Are you an idiot?" Leon growled releasing Beats. "The only reason she talked to you is that I told her that you were there to apologize. Nothing else. Seriously, she gives you one smile and you begin hitting on her again? If I hadn't stepped in she would have probably slapped you or worst your apology would have been completely ignored." Leon rubbed his temples in frustration.

"You said you were over her. Why in the world are you trying again?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 am

"I guess force of habit, sorry man." He rubs his shoulder after Leon released his death grip, but couldn't help wonder there was something off as soon as he was touched by him, something nonhuman. He ignored it for now and just went with the flow. "So, since that problem is fixed still want to hang out." Beat's felt relieve and stress free like weight was lifted off from his shoulders. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too much Bass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much Bass   Too much Bass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much Bass
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Salynean Forest-
Jump to: