Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pursuit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPursuit - Page 2 I_voting_barPursuit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pursuit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPursuit - Page 2 I_voting_barPursuit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pursuit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 am

"Hey don't poke the cat, have some respect. I didn't use my powers because it wouldn't be fair for the animals that I hunt." He clearly sees Drake has no respect for nature and just does what he wants without regard what the consequences are.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:56 am

"Humans use what they can to gain the advantage, isn't it just common?" *He would be curious, bored too* "so you still live in a bunker? It seems impractical, aside from the fact we were recently bombed, what use does it have?" *Drake would take out a stick of gum, chewing it*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 am

"Man your annoying, why are you asking me all these questions, I thought you were thirsty and why am I not trying to kill you right now?" Dimitre didn't have time to deal with Drake's questions, he needed to get back home to Astraria for with there food for the month. "I got to go, I don't have time to deal with you." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pursuit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: