Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pursuit I_vote_lcapPursuit I_voting_barPursuit I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pursuit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:32 am

*With the recent escape, Drake was still left unarmed, unable to use his powers* "Mabey I can learn how to use a sword? Then again, that would kinda make my other ability useless.." *He would ponder over these thoughts, an odd rustling sound behind him*, which he didn't hear* "Mabey I can get ne of those razor disks.."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:45 am

Dimitre was out hunting through the forest, it was good to keep his body in shape and his mind sharp. "Well let's see if I can find some good game today." He was running through the forest following tracks that lead even further into the forest. "What ever kind of animal this is, it's big."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:50 am

*Drake would be walking along, un aware that he was being pursued by a large animal* "I bet theres a swordsman in the camp.. It might be worth a try.. or I could get a gun?" *He would take out some fuzzy dice, spinning them on his finger*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:02 am

Dimitre was still following the animal tracks, but was starting to get a little worried, he couldn't tell if was a predator or just normal prey. "Whatever this animal is hunting I feel sorry for it." He was jumping over stumps and giant tree roots trying to keep up with this animal.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:06 am

*Drake would turn, for no real reason, seeing something as it passed into a bush* "What? Is that a dog?" *He would be curious as to what it was, picking up and throwing a rock. When it hit, the creature exploded out. It was a large cat (Not a kitty)* "Why does this stuff happen to me?!" *He would say, turning and running to a tree*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:12 am

Dimitre was close to his target, then he heard a loud roar in the direction of the tracks leading to a small clearing covered by bushes. "It sounds like a big cat, and I think it found it's prey." He begins to pull out his knife since he doesn't use guns and was prepping himself to kill.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 am

*Drake ducked as the Big cat pounced, missing him by a few inches* "I need to get this thing to leave me alone!" *Drake jumped onto a tree branch, it snapping giving him a decent weapon* "Stay back or I poke you! *Drake held the stick as a wall between him and the cat*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:28 am

Dimitre hears someone yelling at the big cat, so it made run faster so the animal doesn't kill the guy. "Crap, someones out here, this might prove difficult to kill my game." He finally makes and comes though thick vegetation, as soon as he breaks through he see's a familiar face, but he was struggling to defend himself with a broken branch. "Hey you big cat why not try picking somebody with more skill!"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:30 am

*With a sufficient distraction, Drake did something crazy, while the Big cat looked and Dimitre he took out his knife and jumped towards it* "LEEEROOY JENKINSS!!" *He would yell, stabbing at the cats face as it turned at him*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:37 am

"You idiot!" Dimitre quickly runs to both the big cat and Bunker man, he still didn't know the guys name, he only remembers him when he barged into his home announced. The guy was struggling with the big cat, even though he was aiming for the cats face, it looked like this animal was too smart for its own good and was able to see the guy's attack coming. "This animal is intelligent, are trying to get yourself killed!" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:39 am

"NOPE! JUST HAVING SOME FUN!" *He would yell, on the cats back trying to kill it with a neck or face shot with his knife. Meanwhile, The cat was jumping and flipping trying to get Drake off* "YOU GONNA HELP ME HERE?!" *Drake would say, trying to kill the big cat*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:45 am

Dimitre still didn't like this guy, after the bunker incident. The guy was able to stab the cat but it was shallow, he figured the cat's hide is tough enough withstand large piercing weapons or bullets for that matter. Dimitre was closing in, but didn't want to get ripped to shreds as soon as the guy on the cats back gets flinged off it's back. "Your knife isn't going to do much damage let alone bleed the cat out!" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:47 am

*Upon hearing this, Drake would wrap his legs on the cats stomach and start punching it, but in a sudden burst of Wiggleness, the cat flipped and Drake was launched off into a tree, the cat then looking at Dimitre, angerred now, while Drake tried to get up from his postion to jump back on the cat*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:48 am

"Alright big cat it's just me and you." Dimitre prepares his knife for a counter strike against the predator, he wasn't going to use his ability to lock down  the cat,he had too much pride in his hunting skills. "Come on!" The cat dashes towards him and leaps in the air to pounce him, but Dimitre was ready for that, he ducks at the same time slashing the beasts chest, but the cut wasn't deep enough.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:51 am

*Seeing that Dimitre was in Danger, Drake tried distracting the cat, jumping from the tree and throwing a large rock at it, and with amazing luck, it hit the cat and stunned it* "It open! Go for it!" *In case Dimitre wasn't able to make the death cut, Drake ran towards the cat, too.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:55 am

Dimitre and Drake ran up to the stunned cat at the same time to quickly kill the beast painlessly as possible. Both of them leaped into the air with there knifes aiming at the cats neck and simultaneously brought there knifes down at the same time. Dimitre yelled at the cat, while slamming his knife for the kill. "Rest and Piece and be reborn in another life!" 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:58 am

*Drakes Knife dug into the cats neck, killing it. As the beast sunk to the ground, Drake realized he was thirsty* "That was fun, but how did you know I was in danger? And why did you help me on that note.* Then, Drakes face would light up* You were hunting this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:06 am

"Of course I was hunting this beast, why else would I be out here and secondly why would come to this part of the forest, where animals like this one would roam around." Dimitre walks up to the now dead big cat and takes his knife that he lodged in it's neck out. "And I saved you, because the only who should be trying to kill you is me." Gives Drake his cold death glare.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:10 am

*Drake would shrug, bending his arms and raising them* "Well, I roam a lot since the city blew up, and if you want to fight, catch me at another time, I need a drink.." *He would take out a coin and flip it around on his fingers.* "And if you want to glare, arch your eyebrows more." *He would say without looking up*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:15 am

"Man, do you like to piss people off with that mouth of your's or are you just a natural idiot who gets in trouble a lot." He focuse his gaze back at the dead cat and raise his hand to form a gravity spear around it's body and lift's it up from the ground. "You know your way back right?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 am

"A little bit of both, and Im not heading to the camp." *Drake would throw the coin into the air* "So you have an ability too? What is that? mind lifting?" *Drake would be curious, as he rarely sees people like him*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:29 am

"Hehe, no my power is better than mind lifting, I can control gravity it's self." Dimitre demonstrates as all the giant rocks that were in his area started to lift off the ground and then force to crash down like mortars and crack the ground with craters. But it was only two giant rocks he was able to make float he still didn't have a firm grip on his ability when it came to controlling multiple objects at the same time. 
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:34 am

"Hmm.. can you make me float? Sadly I wasn't born with wings.." *He would say this suddenly in a friendlier voice* "And how did you get your power? I think I got mine from gambling, hence my alter ego Lucky dice."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:39 am

"Why should I tell you how got my powers, I'm still ticked off for you barging in my bunker." Gives Drake the death glare again, he figured this guy likes to change the subject to avoid confrentation and get away scott free. "Just go back where you came and don't wonder in this part of the forest unless you are preparing to die.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:45 am

"Well, I don't have spices with me, so I don't think Im ready to die yet, I always thought I would over a game of dominos for some reason." *He would pick up the branch he had broken, poking the dead cat with it* "Why didn't you just use your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pursuit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit   Pursuit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: