Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_vote_lcapArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_voting_barArakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:30 pm

The member 'Sylveraine' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Once Deathtrap was close enough to Leona he fell to the ground before exploding in a large electrical burst.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:32 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Zed threw another 2 shuriken after Gaige as she was running away, while Leona turned the handle of the sword, a large energy pulse emanating from her, to counter that of Deathtrap.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:54 pm

#1 'Attack' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Dodge Check' : 8
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Not seeing the shuriken coming she gets hit by them before turning and throwing a grenade at Zed. "Catch!" She then tried to fire her shotgun at him finding it was out of ammo. "Shit!"

Gaige: 4/5
DT: 0/5
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:21 pm

'Attack' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Zed shifted with his shadow, though they were close, chance deciding if he got hit, though throwing his last pair of shuriken ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:31 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Gaige stopped running and sighed before flicking a switch on her shotgun and throwing it at Zed getting hit by the Shuriken again. As the Shotgun neared Zed it exploded.

Gaige: 3/5
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 pm

'Attack' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Zed suddenly stood still, no longer chasing Gaige, Leona far behind now, walking peacefully towards Zed as if they no longer were required to follow Gaige. As the girl looked at the two, a shadow cast upon her from something behind. She quickly turned around, and looked upon the last thing she'd ever see, as she was devoured, a voice breaking the silence of the night before everything turned quiet as the grave. "Fragile creatures."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:35 pm

During this time Nadia was wandering the building looking from room to room trying to find Fiora. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Eventually, double doors with Lab on the sign indicated the most likely location, and due to careless scientists, the door was left unlocked, simple able to open up by a push on the button.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Nadia walked up to the door and pushed on it, finding it was unlocked she opened it and walked in slowly looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Two scientists were in the middle of the circular room, touching Fiora who stood there perfectly still, not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:50 pm

She walked to the 2 scientists. "Excuse me, who is this woman?" She stood there wearing the outfit of the worker she knocked out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 5:58 pm

The scientists jumped, instantly letting go of Fiora, one of them looking at Nadia. "W-who are you!? This is a closed facility, you can't wander around here. Leave now, or I'll call security."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm

She sighed. "Just answer the question." She then walked up to one of the scientists grabbing him by the neck and lifting him easily before looking at the other. "Or he dies."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm

"Hey, hey, wait. You're not." He quickly got a remote and pressed some buttons. A computerized voice filled the room. "PROJECT: Fiora activated. Target, intruder." The pink visor lit up, and a blade came from the ground, next to Fiora, as she picked it up and flicked it once, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

She looked to Fiora recognizing the pink visor and sword. "You..." She then held the man in front of herself as a shield. "So, seems like you're the person I'm looking for. Shame I was told to get you out of here...alive"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Fiora cut the man away Nadia was using as meatshield, without a second thought, much to the horror of the other scientist, who ran for cover at instant. The armed woman walked closer to Nadia, blade ready and already bloodied.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:15 pm

She jumped back and looked towards the other scientist. "Shut her down or I'll also use you as a shield and the same will happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:18 pm

The scientist saw his options and rammed the buttons again, but nothing changed. Fiora turned around, dashed to the scientist and pierced the blade through his body without any effort. "Intruders 1 and 2 eliminated." She then turned back towards Nadia, flicking the blade, leaving blood splatter on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 6:20 pm

She looked at Fiora. "So they were intruders?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arakai Assault - High Priority Target   Arakai Assault - High Priority Target - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arakai Assault - High Priority Target
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next