Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRight from Wrong - Page 2 I_voting_barRight from Wrong - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRight from Wrong - Page 2 I_voting_barRight from Wrong - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Right from Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:26 am

"We will find out in time...but for someone who has lost so much, I can give you something back, Veronica." She rocked Veronica back and forth, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:29 am

"What can you give me? What could you possible want to give to someone who has tried to kill you twice?" Veronica mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:33 am

She brought Veronica back into view, smiling. "A mother, is what I can give you." She smiled. "You may have tried to kill me twice...but I bear no grudge against you, dear." She waited for Veronica's response to her words.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:39 am

Veronica sniffed, burrowing deeper into Rosaline arms. She didn't understand. This woman who she had yelled and shot at didn't hate her. She wanted to give Veronica something that she had lost years ago. The dam holding back her emotions broke and she cried. She cried as she clutched the first person who gave her what she had wanted for 14 years. If only for a this moment, she had a mother again.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:42 am

"There, there..." Rosaline cradled Veronica. "...let it all out."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 am

She didn't know how long she laid there, sobbing her heart out. By the time she stopped, her eyes were red and her voice was horse from her cries.

"S-Sorry. I got a bit carried away there." She sniffed again. "I must look terrible." Veronica turned to leave the room. "About you being my mother, I...I will have to think about it." With that she left the room to freshen up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:51 am

She smiled. "Take as long as you need, dear..." She laid back down as Veronica left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:07 am

Ahri turned on her side, instantly placing a hand on the stab wound. "She said we can't keep crime down. But crime is a result of public unrest. People will be too busy with the revelation of specials, angels, creatures and the sort to think about crime. And that aside, she doesn't know the numbers of the ALF." She coughed up some blood, still on the edge of her wounds. "Besides. Pendragon will not give Arakai up like this. There will be no time for petty theft or the likes."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 am

"I hope you're right, Ahri." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:38 am

Veronica returned to the room after washing her face and calming herself down. As an extra precaution she swallowed another pill.

"Oh you're awake, how are you feeling?"

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:48 am

"She seems to still have wounds to patch up." She looked at Veronica. "So, did you think about my offer, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:59 am

Veronica smiled at Rosaline. "I would love a mother figure, but..." She stopped putting a hand to her chest. "I need to think some things over, and reorganize my life. Can you wait for a while longer?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:02 am

"Sure. Keep in mind I can't protect you though, until you accept." She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 am

Veronica nodded a sad smile on her face. "I understand. I need to leave town then, before I am caught." Veronica gave a short bow. "Thank you for your offer and comfort. Please take care of the fox girl in my place."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:12 am

"You're welcome, dear." She wouldn't be moving anytime soon, but she could tend to Ahri without issue.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:21 am

Veronica nodded once before leaving the room and in the silence of the morning dashed through the streets unseen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right from Wrong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Corporate Area-
Jump to: