Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Right from Wrong I_vote_lcapRight from Wrong I_voting_barRight from Wrong I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Right from Wrong I_vote_lcapRight from Wrong I_voting_barRight from Wrong I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Right from Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:49 am

Veronica found herself in an abandoned home, close to the explosion. The residents must have fled when the comm station exploded. She had managed to bandage both the wolf girl and Rosaline. She was bandaging herself at the moment. She tried to keep a bag of ice to her side where a bruise was forming. Rosaline and the fox girl were in separate beds in the same room with Veronica keeping watch over them.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:55 am

Rosaline's breathing had stabilized, and she slept rather soundly, a thick haze of static around her as she recharged from her massive energy expenditure. She would, on occasion, call out for a husband and child that were no longer there, dreaming of things long past.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:57 am

"Geez, I hope it's not a fever." Veronica brushed the back of her palm against Rosaline's forehead tp check her temperature.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:58 am

Veronica got a shock as she touched Rosaline, but her temperature was normal.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:01 am

Veronica shook her hand as she hissed in pain. "That's what I get for caring." With a sighed she rose and when to get a glass of water for the room's occupants. Quietly she slipped out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:05 am

Rosaline turned onto her side, still sleeping. The device that she had been augmented with had shorted with such a shock as she'd used to overload the communications station. It sat on her arm, useless now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:09 am

Veronica woke up the next morning. This was concerning as she didn't remember falling asleep. She tried to retrace her memory. She had given the water to the two girls and... that's right she had laid down to rest for a moment. Looks like she was more tired than previously thought. She stood qucikly and rushed back to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 am

Rosaline was still in her bed, as was Ahri. The static that had enveloped Rosaline the night before had vanished, or was at least too faint to be seen. Rosaline stirred, groaning a bit as pain registered for her now.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:15 am

Veronica swung open the door. The fox was asleep, but Rosaline was waking up.

"Your awake, I see." Veronica said as she placed the glass of water meant for Rosaline closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:18 am

She looked at Veronica, trying to sit up. "I'm...alive?" She failed in her attempt, and decided to give up.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:20 am

"Yeah, after you destroyed the comm tower with your powers and left the premise you fainted. I patched you and that girl up and brought you here." Veronica sighed. "I thought you were involved with this mess."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:23 am

"I'm sorry...for having lied to you." She grabbed the water, taking a drink. "I may have let the need for revenge get to me..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:25 am

"I thought you had a new family..." Veronica shook her head. "I hear you calling for Lysandra though. Are you sure you moved on?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:27 am

"If I was calling for her...then I guess not...I lost her when she was three." She sighed. "I'm not as strong as you thought I was..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:29 am

"I guess. I will stay as long as I can to help you, but I will need to leave soon. Your group whoever they are took over the city. The are probably rounding up all the goverment officials and if I am found they will probably capture and detain me."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:33 am

"You no longer have a government to return to. I will help you in return, and shield you from them." She chuckled, wincing. "You could have let me pass on...to be with Lysandra's father...but since you saved me, I feel it is the least I can do for you."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:38 am

"I appreciate your kindness...but I think it is best is we all leave this city... It will probably collapse in a matter of days." Veronica sighed. "Did you rebel friends think ahead at all? With all the goverment employee's detained crime will run rampant. There are at least 50 incidents a day and we barely keep up with our police force of 500+. Unless the rebels have more than 500 willing officers this city is history."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 am

"I honestly do not know. Humans hate people with powers, people like me, like my daughter. I think this may have been misguided, but I helped thinking it was right. Your government taught people to fear me, to turn me in. It cost me twenty good years I could have spent raising my daughter to tolerate others...powers or no. It also nearly cost me my life last night..." She sat up again, holding her side as her wounds spoke volumes about the events of the night prior. "...so you tell me whether our actions were just."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:52 am

"Last night? You mean the single event that caused the capture of several hundred innocent goverment officials who only took the jobs to feed their families. The incident that will most likely cause the collapse of the city due to misguided judgement and no planning? The incident that will separate families due to hunger and crime, causing thousands to feel exactly like you felt a day ago? No, your groups action weren't just. They were foolish, self centered and an excuse ridden." Veronica scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:56 am

"Not a day ago...twenty years. I see your side though." She looked at Veronica. "You should go, if you're going...I offer you shelter though, and protection. Whether you take me up on that is your choice." She sighed. Things were indeed going to look dark going ahead. She may just take Dimitre and find another settlement to reside in.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:00 am

"I...I'm sorry I snapped. It's just... I don't know what to do any more. I can't stay here, which mean I have no home. I also have no job anymore because of last night as well. I have no relatives that I can contact and while I do have some money, I am not sure if I am being tracked." Veronica collapsed onto the floor. "I guess it's all catching up with me. I've just lost everything...again."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:03 am

She looked at Veronica again. "You didn't lose anything, dear." She reached over an pet Veronica's head.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:08 am

Tears began to form in her eyes. "What haven't I lost? My parents are dead, they have been since I was four. I have been doing my best since then. Fighting, Striving, SURVIVING, since then." She was become short of breath. "But it doesn't matter, no matter how hard I try everything is always taken from me." Her hand twitched. Specials...it was always the specials that took everything...
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:12 am

"You say that, but they were probably ones who felt like humans had done enough to them. It ultimately comes back to the government." She brought Veronica close to her, comforting her. "The one you said protected people. It was a protection based on fear, not truth."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 am

"But at least it was protection." Veronica muttered. "who will protect people now? What will stop more children from losing their parents? from mother losing their children? Who will stop more people from become like...us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Right from Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right from Wrong   Right from Wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right from Wrong
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Town Arakai :: Arakai Corporate Area-
Jump to: