Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecial Delivery  - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecial Delivery  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSpecial Delivery  - Page 2 I_voting_barSpecial Delivery  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Special Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Special Delivery  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:06 pm

"Oh, its Beats" He scarfs down his triple stacked bacon lovers cheese burger. After he finished he wanted to ask Leon a question. "So Leon do you...believe in Angels and Demons?" Gives Leon a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:08 pm

"Of course, legends need to come from somewhere. So the tales of angels and demons must have a fragment of truth to it." Leon smiled. "why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:14 pm

"I think I met an angel, but there's no way they exist." Beats was still in denial from meeting that woman in the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Leon frowned,"You met an...angel? Sorry where did you meet a such a creature?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:25 pm

"Sorry, I can't tell you that." Beats didn't want to give out too much information, he wanted to keep her safe, for what he did to her. "Well I got go."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:32 pm

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." Leon says holding his hands up defensively. "I was just wondering is all. You dont have to talk about it if you dont want to."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Beats realized he was being rude to Leon and decided to sit back down." Sorry man, I didn't mean to cause problems." He and Leon continue to talk about Angels and Demons.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:43 pm

"Apparently, angel and demons cut off communications thousands of years ago." Leon explained. "This is of course of of the thousands of theories surrounding them. However it is one of the few that actually holds water." Leon sighed. "Unfortunately no one knows why they cut off communications and what happened afterword. from there it is speculation."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm

"So, your telling me they just gave to keep in contact with us. Why, were we annoying or we can't compete with them or something. Beats continues on why they would leave the human race. " And what was there deal, we weren't entertaining enough to keep in contact?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Leon simply shook his head. "How would I know? Sorry to break it to you I wasn't alive back then. I only know what I do from history book and speaking with theorists. For all we know there could be demons and angels among us and we wouldn't be the wiser." Leon tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Though if the person you saw was really an angel, that statement may be truer that most."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 pm

"Well it's not like she would be happy to see me anyway." Beats accidentally spouts out something shouldn't, but continues on with the conversation. " I don't the best record for dealing with the ladies."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Leon gives a small laugh. "Same here. If you don;t mind me asking what did you do to make her not want to see you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:06 pm

"Well...I might..have pulled her robe off by accident?" Beats tries to sell his little white lie, because it isn't what exactly happened. "Then she slapped me really hard on left side of my face."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Leon sighed. "Yeah...that would do it. I don't think your luck with woman is bad I think you need to improve. Seriously who 'accidentally' rips off someone's robe?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:17 pm

"Hehe you be surprised man" Beats was starting to have a good time until his ears started ringing. mumbles to himself. "Oh, come not now, what is it this time. He begins to pick up radio chatter from a familiar voice. "This is Veronica in downtown 15th street. A boy with sword is breaking entering a house. I need back up immediately."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 pm

"You feeling ok?" Leon asks a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:23 pm

"Oh, it's nothing." Mumbles again. "Whats veronica doing now, man this ability is going to get me killed one of these days. He begins to stand up and tell Leon he has to go, and leaves him his contact info if Leon wanted to talk about angels and demons again. "Sorry man I got to go."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Leon watches as Beats runs away. "That is one odd fellow...no wonder he has no luck with women."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery    Special Delivery  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2