Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Birthday Special - The Reincarnation I_vote_lcapBirthday Special - The Reincarnation I_voting_barBirthday Special - The Reincarnation I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Birthday Special - The Reincarnation I_vote_lcapBirthday Special - The Reincarnation I_voting_barBirthday Special - The Reincarnation I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Birthday Special - The Reincarnation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Birthday Special - The Reincarnation Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Special - The Reincarnation   Birthday Special - The Reincarnation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:28 am

Hey y'all.

This weekend, 26th and 27th or March, is my birthday [16th] and as such, since I run this place and I've set up rules and all that shenanigans, I've decided, instead of me getting presents, Imma give the RP one. For the weekend long, everyone who has older chars from previous encounters and the such, can use these characters in Side Story. You are totally free to use any of your previous characters from before the current timeline, even if their existence would be thousands of years apart.

Hope y'all gonna enjoy your free running for the weekend o/

Sylveraine
Back to top Go down

Birthday Special - The Reincarnation
Page 1 of 1