Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Search for the clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the clan - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Search for the clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch for the clan - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch for the clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Search for the clan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Search for the clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm

"The current 3 Demonic Arms they have in their possession are Emperor's Rule, unused so far. It gives the wielder the power to wield sand, a relic from ancient Shurima was implemented in it. It only reacts to an heir of Shurima. The 2 that are used by them are Ogre Hands, a set of near indestructible artificial hands. They have guns set in the hands. The other is Rock Cannon, a cannon shooting solidified energy. Users as Yuu Koutari and Iuri Kuroi."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 pm

"hearing the name Yuu she blinked and scratched her head "I swear I've heard that name before." She then lead Kyuri to the couch and sat down. "So what are you capable of then Kyuri?" She then sat down and pulled Kyuri down next to her before nodding to the nearby chair for Yasuo. "Sit, relax Yasuo."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Yasuo shook his head and leaned against the wall.

Kyuri was dragged down on the couch and explained. "I'm capable of many things. Assassin, sniper, fighter, medic. I'm versatile and usable for many different things. I've told you this before as well."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:38 pm

"Using you as a weapon is something I won't do...but fighting along side me as a comrade I would." She looked to Yasuo, "You said I should view her as a weapon earlier though, why is that. Does she look like a weapon to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Kyuri looked at Yasuo, awaiting his answer.

Yasuo looked back at Kyuri. "No. Doesn't look like one. But the attitude, expression, it's. It's off. She resembles a human, to some degree, but regardless. It doesn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:44 pm

"I know...and I understand she is a weapon, but I want her to think of herself as more than that." She looked to Kyuri when saying this. "So Kyuri will you help us fight against the government since they have Demonic Arms?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:47 pm

"Why do you want it. To fill the void you feel by the lack of your family? Isn't that egoistic, to force the rest to see her as a person, because you need her to be one?" Yasuo did not have her feelings in account right now. She'd kept behind essential information and was now making demands for her personal feelings. It was outrageous.

Kyuri didn't speak, to not interrupt Yasuo, but nodded to Nadia in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:51 pm

"I want her to start thinking of herself as a person too instead of as just a weapon." She looked to Kyuri. "Would you mind trying that Kyuri?" She then looked back at Yasuo. "If you continue to act this way then I may just leave the group and go rogue."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:57 pm

"You act like you haven't already. First you join us, then you withhold information, essential information, and now, you are forcing your will, due to you missing your family, upon others. I get that you miss your family, but replacing them with Kyuri won't fill that gap. Nothing will. Thinking of her as a person won't make her a person. She's still an it. No matter how you twist or turn it."

Kyuri agreed with Yasuo. "I cannot try being what I am not. I can't try being a person just as you can't try being a Demon. You can understand that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:03 pm

"Demon?" She then sighed and lay her head on the arm of the couch. "I...I see...fine if you want me to act like she's a weapon. Fine then I'll show you who my ties are to. Myself and my family only. Kyuri will you deal with him please?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Kyuri got up and stood opposite of Yasuo, who placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. "Now I see. You haven't grown up at all in your time away from your family. You seek their warmth and guidance, because you cannot do this yourself. If you truly cared, you wouldn't send her in to fight, but you'd fight me yourself. But instead you are using her as a tool, a weapon, to deal with me. Pathetic."

Kyuri stood ready. "Eliminate?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 pm

She sat up quickly. "Kyuri...stop." She then glared at Yasuo. "I'm hurting right now and just need time. Please just leave for now. I'll get back to you in a day or two. However you knew when I joined that if I ever found my family before the attack I would leave everything behind so you knew my ties from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:17 pm

"You're egoistic. You don't care for others, but for yourself and your needs. You use Kyuri not as a weapon but see her as a person because you need someone. And accepting anyone else in your life gives an opportunity to actually settle here. Which scares you. You don't want Kyuri to be a person, you're using the fact she isn't a person to fill a gap." He let go of the hilt, as Kyuri stood her ground. "Figure yourself out, Nadia. Then come back to us with a decision. Know what you fight for and fight with dedication. We don't need doubts when the hour comes." He turned around and opened the door, standing still in the opening. "You know how to reach me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 pm

"Yasuo..." She then looked down and curled up on the couch hiding her face behind her hood. "I will still fight along side you Yasuo. But for my family and myself."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:25 pm

He walked away, leaving the area and returning to the cabin. He despised the reasons. The behavior. He himself had lost all he held dear. His brother. His parents. His friends, his status, his whole village, all based on a lie. They all hated him and despised him. He knew how being alone felt. But that was no reason to throw away the loyalty and in this case even the lives of people fighting for freedom and a better world. But even then. He was different. He'd matured throughout the time he spent with his family. She hadn't. He needed some time to think this through himself. But time was short. He'd have to figure things out for himself real fast now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 pm

She hugged a pillow on her couch and cried into it after he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the clan   Search for the clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for the clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2