Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Finding a way out - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFinding a way out - Page 4 I_voting_barFinding a way out - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Finding a way out - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFinding a way out - Page 4 I_voting_barFinding a way out - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Finding a way out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:51 am

"I see..." She looked around, having little expectations of his abilities, but if he managed to find her, she'd be glad.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:01 am

"Ok, time for me to do my magic" Dimitre sits in front of the computers booting them up so he can start his search. As soon has his fingers touched the keyboard, they started to move at the speed of light, tapping key after key, numbers and letter's popping on the screen, no normal human can keep with the speed of his hacking skills. After the last bit of keys were tapped, a file of her daughter appeared.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:03 am

"Is that...her?" She looked at the screen, walking up to it. Twenty years changed people a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:07 am

"Yep that's her alright and she is 2 years older than me. Sent to an orphanage at age 3 and uh oh"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:09 am

She looked at him. "Uh oh? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:17 am

"Well after she was adopted she enlisted with the government, and appears they don't know she's a (Special), but good news is she lives in Arakai city." Dimitre explains the situation to Rosaline, that her own daughter might throw us in prison or kill us since she works with the New Pendragon Government.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:21 am

"I'll just be happy to meet her..." She touched the screen softly. "...it's too late for me to be a true mother to her now."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 am

Dimitre couldn't believe how much resolve Rosaline had, and just see her daughter was ok. "Alright, when should we start our trip to the big city?"

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:32 am

"I'm ready when you are." She continued to look at the screen. Working for the government...just another cog in the system, a system that had separated them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:42 am

"You want me to print you out a picture of your daughter?" He hits print on her daughters photo anyway, to give something for Rosaline to remember her by. "Here you go I'm going to pack some supplies real quick then we'll head out.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 am

She blushed, surprised he read her so well...she took the picture, and walked out of the room with Dimitre. She would have to hide the device on her arm, lest it draw unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:51 am

Dimitre starts to pack up for the trip, rations, medical supplies and a couple of smoke grenades just in case they need an escape. He grabs his back pack and waits for Rosaline at the entrance. "Let's go see that nice daughter of yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:58 am

She walked up to him, wearing an oversize uniform, meant for a large man rather than a woman of her figure and size. It served its purpose however: to hide the device on her arm which branded her mere property to the people from which she escaped. She bushed as he spoke like that. "S-stop...you're embarrassing me."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 am

Now Rosaline and Dimitre were ready to head to Arakai city, to find her daughter and hopefully for Dimitre to bond with the mother he never had. To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a way out
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4