Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Finding a way out I_vote_lcapFinding a way out I_voting_barFinding a way out I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Finding a way out I_vote_lcapFinding a way out I_voting_barFinding a way out I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Finding a way out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Dimitre had a hard time trying to find his way out of the forest after he had buried his mother's eggs since he left the lab years ago and discovered an abandon bunker."I should probably make signs or symbols to help me navigate this forest a lot better." He continues to wonder the forest all alone.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Gaige was out in the forest so she could test the weapons of Deathtrap after having upgraded him a bit more slightly. She always went to test out in the forest because almost always it was empty with no on around to get hurt. She was currently sitting on the shoulder of Deathtrap as he moved around. After a bit she jumped down and pointed her left hand at a nearby tree. "Go try hitting that tree with your claws Deathtrap." The robot floated over to the tree quickly and swung at it twice before moving back and the tree fell over in the other direction with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Dimitre still wondering through the forest was startled by a loud thud in the opposite direction of his home. "What the hell was that?" He precede cautiously in the direction of the noise, to see what was going on. "I hope whatever is making that noise doesn't kill me or eat me."

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 pm

"Alright good job Deathtrap...remind me to build you a third arm specifically for high fives." She then looked around. "Hmm how about we try your L.G.R. attack?" She then pointed at another tree and small rockets were fired from its right shoulder but they missed the tree she pointed at and hit one further behind it with a somewhat loud explosion. "Ok...need to calibrate your accuracy more."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:24 pm

"What is that flying towards me?" Then at the very last second Dimitre realized on coming rockets were flying towards him, he quickly dodged and rolled  to the left away from a tree and the rockets detonated and destroyed the nearby tree on impact. "Who the hell is firing rockets in a forest!"

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:27 pm

She walked over to Deathtrap and climbed up onto his back before opening him up and grabbing a wrench she then started working on him slowly the sound of metal on metal able to be heard by anyone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

After he dodged the incoming rockets, Dimitre realized he got cindered on his left arm. "Man this is my favorite sweater." He then heard the clanking sound of metal in the same direction where the rockets came from. "Who ever is over there I am going to give them a piece of my mind." He continues in the direction of where the noise was coming from. Once he reached his destination, he hid behind a tree, because he saw a machine that looked like a robot with claws. "What the hell is a robot doing in a forest blowing up stuff?" He continues to get closer so that doesn't get noticed, but he trips over a stump and tumbles down to ground level near the machine. "Ouff... ow."  

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Not hearing him because she was pretty far inside of Deathtrap right now she finally popped up her face with small splotches of grease on it and she wiped her forehead accidentally spreading the grease more. "Whoo...that should do it...hopefully." She then closed Deathtrap's back panels and held up her left arm adding his new calibrations. Finally she noticed the boy and turned to see him. "Oh...hey are you ok?" She offered to help him up by holding out her left robotic arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:27 am

He grabs the young girls robotic arm. "Thanks for the helping hand, crap I'm sorry... I didn't mean it that way." He starts to get nervous and apologizes over and over. "Wait is that your robot?" Walks towards the robot and inspects it.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:25 am

"Yep built him myself he's my D347-TP Unit, or you can just call him Deathtrap. I do." She pat the robot on the shoulder and it looked at her staying silent. "He doesn't talk however."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Still looking and inspecting the machine Dimitre had to ask one question. "Does this thing, oh I don't know fire rockets by any chance?" Waiting for the young girl to reply hoping she would say no.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:53 pm

Rosaline had kept moving since her escape. The sun was directly overhead, so she had been moving for quite some time. She had her free hand over her shoulder wound as she spotted the tree line. As good a place to lay low as any...she moved from open ground to the shade of the forest, not slowing her pace any. "Got to...keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:14 pm

While Dimitre was still waiting for the robot arm girl to reply, something caught the corner of his eye, He thought he saw someone or something move in the dense tree line, so he jumped off of deathtrap and proceeded in the direction to where he might have saw something. "Was that a person?"

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Rosaline slowed her pace now that she was among dense forestry. No chance they would find her anytime soon. She winced as she slowed to a walk, then leaned against a tree as she sat down to rest, her hand still pressed against her shoulder. "I'll just rest here...for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:25 pm

Dimitre entered the dense forest again, he wondered until he noticed a trail of blood, he couldn't help, but follow it to its source. Soon after he saw a woman resting against a tree, but he didn't know if she was friend or foe. "How should I approach her?"

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:29 pm

She had her eyes closed, not noticing the man. She was breathing regularly, which was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:36 pm

The woman's eyes were closed giving Dimitre a good chance to approach her without causing too much alarm. He saw she was wounded at the shoulder losing blood, but friend or foe he didn't care, if he sees someone in need of his help he'll take that chance. "Hey, are you ok."

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:41 pm

She opened her eyes slowly. Now that most of the danger had passed, she was fairly weak. "I'm...fine." She looked at the guy, sighing in relief that it wasn't one of the retrieval squad.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:45 pm

"Well that wound of yours looks pretty bad, here let me bandage it." He rips a piece of his shirt and applies it to the woman's wound. Self medical training was one of the soldier experiment's he had under gone. "By the way my name is Dimitre whats your's?" Asks her name while patching her up.

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:50 pm

She reluctantly let him bandage her up. "Rosaline..." She watched him for any sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:55 pm

"Hi Rosaline, can you stand?" He tries get Rosaline to stand so he can take her back to his forest hide out, so she can receive more medical attention. "I feel like I'm forgetting something, must be my imagination."

Last edited by Ryder Rowds on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:59 pm

Rosaline nodded, groaning a bit as she stood. "I...thank you for the help..."
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:05 am

"Don't worry, we (Specials) got to stick together."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:08 am

She looked at him. "Wh-where did you hear that term?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:10 am

"Lets just say you probably weren't the only experiment I'm assuming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a way out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out   Finding a way out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a way out
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next