Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A trip to the Library I_vote_lcapA trip to the Library I_voting_barA trip to the Library I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A trip to the Library I_vote_lcapA trip to the Library I_voting_barA trip to the Library I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A trip to the Library

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A trip to the Library Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:46 am

Astraria browsed the rows of human tomes in the biggest library in town. She had always been fascinated by human history since she could first read. She reached up and plucked a large volume from a top shelf, nearly dropping it on herself in the process.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:49 am

Nadia was wandering the library looking in the non-fiction section for history on the Arakai Forest. After a few minutes of searching she found the book she wanted but it was too hih up for her to reach even if she tried to stand on her toes. Looking around she saw she wasn't in sight of anyone except maybe a girl who almost dropped a large book on herself but seemed to pre-occupied to pay her any mind. She then jumped up to get to the top shelf and grab the book she wanted. She ended up jumping higher than a person should be able to.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:53 am

Astraria looked at the woman, paying no mind to the jumping. "Th-there are stools..." She hefted the book she'd grabbed under her arm, pointing at the nearby stool with her free hand, fixing her glasses afterward, which had become skewed acquiring her newfound interest.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:55 am

She blushed and pulled her hood up hiding her face behind it. "Oh you saw that? Heh...I tend to get a bit excited when I see a book I want."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:57 am

"S-same here..." She held out the book she'd grabbed. "...th-though I try not to show it." It was a thick volume on the history of mankind. "I-I study...humanity." She tried not to say anything that might peg her as anything but human, as human as she looked to any onlooker.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 7:59 am

"Why would you want to study humanity? The past seems so boring." She then stretched and looked at her book. "Most of it is just wars isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:02 am

"I'm...just curious is all." She put the book under her arm again. "What...stuff do you like to read?" She shifted, a bit discomforted having to hide her wings all day. "They say there used to be other worlds, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:04 am

She tilt her head. "Like to read?" She then looked at her book. "Usually I read up on mythology of werewolves but right now I'm reading up on the history of the Arakai Forest." She then looked back at the girl. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:08 am

Astraria lit up at the mention of the forest. "Like I said...I'm curious...the forest is also an interesting subject to study."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 am

She blinked and then tilt her head. "Why is it interesting to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 am

"I told you...I'm curious...have been since I was little...my mother and father tried to stop me, but I didn't listen." She shifted again. "It...almost got me in trouble once."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:13 am

She looked down at the mention of parents and sighed. "I see." She then turned and started walking towards the direction of a table.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:15 am

Astraria followed. "Sorry if I upset you...I noticed the look on your face change as I spoke." She was coming alive now, having not had much intelligent conversation lately.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 am

"It's nothing." She tried to brush this off. "So why are you studying humanity?" She sat down and placed her book in front of herself as she changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:19 am

"I just study what interests me...which change from time to time...last year it was biology...and the year before that was..." She trailed on about subjects she'd studied and moved on from.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:21 am

"I see...I tend to stick with two subjects right now." She then started flipping through her book slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:23 am

She turned to her own book. "Most people tend to."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:25 am

Her tail grew out and started wagging slightly when she saw a section that looked promising to her, she didn't notice this though even with the small thumping noises her tail was making as it kept hitting the chair she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:27 am

Astraria paid no mind to it. "So, what have you heard of the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:28 am

She looked up and at the girl before noticing her tail was showing so she hid it. "Uhmm...just rumors of a pack of large dogs in there."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:29 am

"There are dogs all over town..." She remembered seeing a couple on the way here from where she was living.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:30 am

"By large, I mean like dogs that are the size of humans or bigger." She then looked back to the section she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

Astraria went pale. "I-I see..." She went back to reading, fighting an urge to flee at the mention of such large dogs.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

Stopping when she noticed her go pale she blinked. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:33 am

"N-no...nothing is wrong..." She turned a few pages in quick succession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the Library   A trip to the Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to the Library
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next