Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOut from the slums again - Page 4 I_voting_barOut from the slums again - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOut from the slums again - Page 4 I_voting_barOut from the slums again - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Out from the slums again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Out from the slums again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:07 pm

"Does for a long time sound better than, for a while?" She gave Namie a wink as she got up, to pay the bill.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 pm

"It does!" She got up out of her seat and got next to Lily, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Lily smiled, giving her a little kiss on her forehead, before she paid. She still had more than enough left, so she figured she might as well put it back when she returned.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Namie grabbed Lily's hand, waiting to leave. "I have my things...so I'm ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Lily led the two of them outside, walking through the streets, up to the house of Quex. "This is the place. It's quite cozy, really."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:18 pm

"Alright." She nodded, ready to venture in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the slums again   Out from the slums again - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the slums again
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City-
Jump to: