Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hanging out in town I_vote_lcapHanging out in town I_voting_barHanging out in town I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hanging out in town I_vote_lcapHanging out in town I_voting_barHanging out in town I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hanging out in town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Hanging out in town Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Quex was walking around town, he enjoyed people watching. Today he had his sword with him and his guitar, he had his concealed weapons carrying license. He stopped at a store window and looked at some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Dean pulled up and parked across the street before reaching into his glove compartment and pulling out some credit cards he scammed and a fake FBI badge and ID, He then got out and stretched before walking to his trunk and pulling out his colt 1911 checking if it's loaded and hiding it in his coat.

Dean walked across the street and looked around to get his bearings. Standing behind the person looking in a store window.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

Kid had his hands in his pockets and strolled down the boulevard. He just had the call from Jing. Nothing new on their end. He hadn't expected to get answers after a single day already, but at least nothing bad happened, either. They were gonna have to invest a lot of time into the search.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Quex turned around, he noticed the man behind him. "Hello, I can get out of your way."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Dean turned around and looked at the man. "Hmm...oh sorry I'm just trying to figure out where things are. This is my first time in this city."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Kid walked past two men, one with a sword and guitarcase, the other a regular guy. He shook his head slightly at the sight of the sword. People still use those ancient tools? He kept walking, not paying them much more attention.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 pm

"Oh where do you need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:08 pm

He shrugged and saw the kid walk by. "Hmm. I'll be right back." He then walked after the kid.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Kid kept going until noticing someone was following him. He turned around and looked at one of the guys he'd seen not far back. "Anything you want?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Quex followed he the guy in the coat rubbed him the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:18 pm

He stopped and reached into his pocket pulling out his fake FBI Badge and ID for it, "Actually yes. I'm here investigating something and would like to ask you a few questions."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:20 pm

He looked the guy straight into the eyes. "What do you want. I have business I have to get to."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Quex watched deciding to not get into this. He hated dealing with authority they always asked for his id and when he provided his passport they harassed him for being a demon.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:26 pm

"I'm here investigating some strange activity in this city. Anything like people that you know acting differently?" He put the ID and badge away.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:28 pm

"I'm not a regular in the city. I wouldn't know." He kept looking at the guy. If there was something he hated it was the local law enforcement. They had this idea they were the great guys, but they didn't know half of what was happening above of their clearance.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:33 pm

"Seems like the only strange thing is a guy asking questions about the strange." Quex said this mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:36 pm

He looked to Quex. "Well what about you? Have you seen anyone you know acting differently? Doing things out of the normal or just avoiding you from now on?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm

"What's the sort of investigation you're on, agent?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Quex nodded, "I am with the other guy what are you investigating?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:42 pm

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Cases where people act different from their normal routine and then end up killing someone they know before ultimately killing themselves."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Kid flipped out his wallet, flashing the official badge of a contracted Hunter by the Angel's Council. "I'm well over your clearance. Who sent you out here?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Quex started to back away slowly trying not to be noticed, hunters were an even greater hassle. "Good luck with finding those strange happenings."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Dean looked at the badge and then the kid. "What's that a badge for? Also I came on my own because HQ is refusing to investigate." He then saw Quex backing up and looked at him. "You're acting a bit suspicious now trying to leave after mention of what I'm investigating."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Kid smiled at the guy's mention. "Not at all. I think he just realized that I'm a Hunter from the Ar'lynnian Council. I can't blame him to want to avoid trouble. And ignoring your own departments orders will only get you in trouble, you should know that."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Quex sighed, "I am here on vacation any actions against me is an act of war so if you would excuse me while I go back to my shopping." Usually this excuse worked even though it was a bluff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out in town   Hanging out in town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out in town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next