Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus' spot in the void

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 am

"No I just wonder around this place until I fall in a rest only to wake up later." His hands rested on her hips, for some reason that is where his hands wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 pm

She blushed and then looked at him. "Y..You can stay here with me." She then cuddled a bit and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

He laid there he didn't feel like moving at all, "you do not mind if I rest here?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:25 pm

She shook her head. "No...I want you to stay here."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Pyrus moved his hands to rest on her butt, he didn't move them he just felt that was where his hands always belonged. "The place is nice I do not see amy reason why I can't stay here."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 pm

"Pyrus...do you know how you died?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:55 pm

He closed his eyes and thought about it, "someone I cared greatly about died. My heart couldn't takeit and I died." He had a few memories but not many.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:58 pm

She blinked and then hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 pm

His hands remaines where they were, he kissed her cheek. "You do not have to be sorry. I have forgotten whoit was and maybe it is for the best." He felt emotions when he was around her it was strange. He did not want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm

She rolled over and looked at him while laying on top of him before she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Pyrus didn't breake the kiss instead he tried to kiss back though it was similiar to the firat time he ever kissed a woman he had no idea what to do. He wasn't letting his body take over this time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 pm

She looked at him after she did that and then blushed and looked away. "Pyrus....you made this necklace for me you don't remember that?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 pm

He touched the necklace a flash back flowed into him of working hard on it, "I remember making it. Why did I make you a necklace?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm

She sighed and took off the necklace losing her human appearance. "So that I could hide this from others." She sat there rubbing one of her wings for a bit.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, as he spoke it sounded like his old self for that moment. "Vayne it does not matter how you look people will always accept you if you be yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:31 pm

She shook her head. "You didn't change much Pyrus your skin just grayed that's all...I changed physically."

Last edited by Shade on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:34 pm

"Were we an item when I was alive?" His voice was back to little to no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 pm

She shook her head. "No....You were married but we were friends."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 pm

He tilted his head at her, "then you had hidden feelings about me?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 pm

She blushed and sat up. "I...I don't know."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 pm

He touched her face, "well now I am free so if you will have me I am yours." He had heard many different words over the years like this when he would walk around parks searching for somwthing.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:46 pm

She shook her head. "I want to help you remember your time with me first."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:49 pm

He put his hand down, "how am I supose to remember? I have not had my memories come back and it has already been 400 years."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 pm

"I can tell you what I remember." She then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 pm

"I will listen if you will tell me." He had very little memories, maybe this would help him have more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus' spot in the void
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next