Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_voting_barPyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus' spot in the void

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am

She nodded. "Yes." She then lay her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 am

He lt his head lay on her head, "the shower was nice. I wanted to shower with you,though, it seemed like it would of been a better shower." He,didn't understand that he should filter a bit what he says.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am

"Pyrus....you need to be careful with what you say now." She looked up at him. "You won't know what's right or wrong right now."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 am

" I will try thoigh I am just stating what I feel." He had a hand resting in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 am

She smiled and cuddled a bit. "I know." She then closed her eyes. "But still."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

He held her tightly, "I will learn in time to filter stuff till then you must teach me."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:13 am

She nodded again and then looked up at him. "Pyrus...Can we move a bit slower?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 am

He loosened the hold he had on her and started to back away, "we can if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 am

"I..I'm sorry I'm just confused right now Pyrus." She then laid back and stretched. "I mean...recently me and a guy split up and well..I don't want to just go to you as the rebound. But I do want to be comforted by you still."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 am

Pyrus smiled, "you do what you feel is necisary." He was confused by her words anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 am

She rolled over. "Pyrus...I want...to lose my emotions again."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 am

Purus grabbed her and pulled her close, he did not give a damnabout going slow bit at this point. "You foight damn hard fr these emotions and now you jist want to throw them away? I thoight this is what you alwayd wanted. You should never say something like that, it is selfish soundin what about the people who wanted emotions?" He had a ,oment of lucidy triggered by what she said.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 am

She blinked and looked up at him. "B..But...."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:39 am

He looked her in the eye, "people come and go that is life it is what having emotions is aboit. We have,to learn how to move on, I am a bad example but don't give up." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, "you have a third chance something not many people get. Don't let anything stop you from having that chance." He looked her in the eyes then what was the old pyrus faded off his face and left a confused obian in it.s place.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:46 am

She stared at him and smiled when he kissed her forehead. "I...know...but it's painful at times." She then hugged him tightly
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 am

Pyrus patted her back, "then I will take on the pain with you." He let her hug him but he only patted her back he was staying slow for her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 am

She looked up at him. "Pyrus....You'll always be here for me right?"
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:53 am

"I will be here, I can't promise forever since I have broken you heart before but I am not about to leave you again." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 am

"I..feel bad for Mink though." She then looked up at him. "I don't know what to do to help her for having lost you."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 am

He looked her in the eyes, "the whole world knows I am dead. I will let them think that, our vows were till death do us part I think dying releashed me from them. It has been many years she will have moved on I do not want to bring up bad memories for her." He spoke emotionessly.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

"I should still visit her sometime." She then sighed. "Anyway...we should probably get breakfast."
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 am

"We should eat, but like I said let me remain dead." He had no idea what he would say to her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am

She nodded and then looked to him. "Can you make me breakfast?" She wiped a few tears from her eyes now to hide that she was almost crying from earlier.
Back to top Go down
steafen
Gold User
Gold User
steafen

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:08 am

Pyrus got up, "I will try and see what happens." He looked her in the eyes, "l will not leave unless you kick me out." He walked to the kitchen and started to cook. Amazingly enough to his own surprise he knew how to cook his body just did what came naturally.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

She grabbed the covers of her blanket and pulled them up wanting to eat breakfast in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus' spot in the void   Pyrus'  spot in the void - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus' spot in the void
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next