Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_voting_barTime to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Time to go back to the mall.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 am

Hyjil smiled when he found her, "I bought loud toys even though I hate them."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 am

"And i bought a bit of old fashion stuff. Some of these I used to have." Kobachi looked at what Hyjil had bought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 am

"The stuff I had as a kid they say are dangerous now. They have fancy stuff for kids and babies now." Hyjil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 am

Kobachi was a little afraid to ask but did anyway. "What did you have when you were a kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 am

"As a baby we had our clothes and and being alive was enough. As a todler I played with pots and pan and stuff in the house. As a child I worked to bring home money since life expectancy was low." Hujil rambled on abput more stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:21 am

Kobachi knew this was probably the outcome so he just listened. "I figured it'd be something like that." He helped her carry the toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 am

They got to checkout, "you can pay this time." Hyjil smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 am

Kobachi took out his wallet and paid for all of the toys, it was a good bit of cash but they did get a lot. "Something I can pay for." He laughed and carried the bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 am

"What next? Home or is there something else we need?" Hyjil was wanting to get everything done.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 am

"I think we've got everything we needed. Unless you want to get something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 am

Hyjil blushed she thought of something, she whispered in his ear. "Maybe another fuzzy chain."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 am

"And some chocolate syrup too." Kobachi smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 am

Hyjil blushed more, "not a fan of my natural flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 am

"Of course I'm a fan of it." Kobachi winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 am

Hyjil dragged him into a changing room, "you should have a snack before lunch?" Hyjil took off her panties.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:59 am

Kobachi gave off a smile. "A changing room this time, now whose being adventurous." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 am

Hyjil smiled, "I can always just go home." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 am

Kobachi kissed her. "I never said I didn't want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 am

"Better start before I decide against it." She went to leave teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 am

Kobachi grabbed her and pulled her close to him and began to undress him and her.

Time skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Hyjil was breathing hard, she was sitting on a bench in the changing room."You didn't hold back this time." She was getting her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Kobachi put his clothes back on. "I wanted you to be satisfied in public this time." He smiled; he made sure to straighten up his clothes in front of the mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Hyjil got up and kissed him amd mess up his clothes a bit, "too straight laced on appearance."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Kobachi gave out a laugh. "I suppose so. Now, how are we going to get out of here, that is, if you care if anyone saw us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:17 pm

"I don't care, we have to buy somwthing still." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go back to the mall.   Time to go back to the mall. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go back to the mall.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next