Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lament - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun's Lament - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lament - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun's Lament - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lament

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Tsun's Lament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

"Persistent, aren't you?" *He tried to dodge the spell, pulling off a miraculous stunt*

Last edited by Nyuu-Chan353 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

The member 'Nyuu-Chan353' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Syprus fired off a earth spell followed by wind
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 4
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 pm

*Dodging both of them, he walked over to Syprus.* "Why do you fight so hard for her? Do you really love her that much? She's lost all of her emotions, she'll be afraid to love again, fearing what would happen. Do you want her to be afraid? With you, that will be her primary thought, every moment of every day. 'Will something bad happen?' 'What will happen to those around me?' 'What will happen?' What will happen, knowing that would be her fate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

"I love her enough to get rid of that fear by making her no longer fear you. We have childern and she is an unreplaceable friend. We will work into her loving again and having emotions." Syprus had tears in his eyes his magic subsided and he started to look young again. "I am nothing without her and yet I let her snap."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

"You were never anything to begin with, and even having her never made you a Daion in my eyes. I am getting old. I am near the end of my lifespan, I wanted to see my goal accomplished before I went. I still don't approve of you, nor will I ever. You have impressed me though, for a second time, with your determination. She is fragile, and is easily broken, in many a way, you know this. Yet you want to continue breaking her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

"It is an unhappy life living within yourself with no emotions just doing what your told. Like I said I will do what is needed to keep her emotions around. Even if I to lose my soul and sanity in the process, she has childern who love her. I do not want my childern to not have a mother. I lost my adopted mother and my real mother did not raise me. I know the feeling of losing your mother..." syprus was tired.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:04 pm

"I will let her go back to you, but only when she decides to do so, you've done too much to her already. Understood?" *He opened a portal to the pocket dimension where Tsun was.* "Go convince her, if you can, and she will be free to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Syprus walked in, "tsun are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

"..." *She was silent, waiting for her father to give her another order, she had already met with her 'future' husband that her father had set her up with*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

"Tsun please return to your normal self, I don't want you to be a tool." Syprus hugged her, "not for me or jeremiah but for the kids."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 pm

"Children...I don't...deserve them...father does...his plan...I will bear..." *She was talking in a monotone voice, emotionless, and without thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Syprus started to tear up, "please start thinking for yourself what about all the times we spent together." Syprus was holding her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

"I...don't...I, never should have. Look at what I've done...what I caused...I hurt you, and everyone around me. Mother was killed, because of my actions...he's the one who keeps things from happening...if I stay with him, no one else will get hurt, no one will loose their lives, their homes, their pride, anything...I'm selfish. I don't deserve you...you never deserved me to begin with..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 pm

"I love you still for all your flaws and do not fear him he is nothing he has not killed me yet. I do not mind if you decide to leave me but the kids need you. I love you I," syprus was starting to make no sense unleashing his magic is taking the toll.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

"The children..." *She didn't know what to do...her life was in ruins. She knew it would come to this...eventually* "...my life...is ruined. Mink and your father can take care of Igrus and the twins. I don't deserve a family." *Tsun started tearing up, pushing Syprus away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Syprus started to cry, "no please do not give up... you are important.... you deserve so much more... this is all I can offer though" Syprus was having issues talking.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm

"I gave up 650 years ago, when mother died. You gave me a reason to keep living, yes, but I caused the same destruction I caused for mother. I don't know if I can keep that from happening again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm

"Whatever happens... I am glad to... of met you. We are safe as long as we have each other." He was steadly getting his voice back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

"But what about the destruction I caused for all those people? Surely you can't forgive me...you shouldn't...I don't know what I should do anymore...my life is pretty much over, what do I have left, besides my father's wishes and the children? What and why do I have to live for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

"Being with me is what you can live for, we both can open a small clinic and help people. Lets do something good for the people and you know what lives get ruined it just happens all we have to do is ask fr forgiveness." Syprus hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"...are you sure? What if I do it again? What then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

"Then I pick you up again and make you feel better. You can keep falling and I will pick you up. Don't worry I know how you are and that is fine with me." Syprus smiled at her with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm

"You're like my mother...so kind...but that makes me afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lament   Tsun's Lament - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lament
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Demon World :: Abandoned Daion Estate-
Jump to: