Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_voting_barTsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun and Syprus' apartment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 am

Syprus wrapped his arms around her, "it was hard but you were right same as a human. Though I used your own demon powers to speed along recovery. Right now the most you should feel is your lack of a little demon energy and after effects of the medicine. I can get rid of the scar later when I recover."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 am

"Leave it...as a reminder of my decision not to bear any more children..." *She looked at him* "...and now for your wish. You have my word that I'll never leave you again, and you have already provided payment for your request. so I hereby form the contract." *As she formed it, she fainted, expending the last of her energy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 am

Syprus kept holding her, "just sleep I had Dad take care of the kids." Syprus went to sleep holding Tsun.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:07 am

*She woke up later, shivering from the lack of heat in the room* "I forgot...this room isn't as...heated as the others...and my clothes aren't on..." *She looks at Syprus, then at her stomach again* "It's done...no more children for me...when all the children are out of the house...and have children of their own...I might consider doing this for permanency."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:10 am

Syprus felt the shivering, he woke up. He got up grabbed a blanket, and gave it to Tsun. "I am sorry I left you naked lets get in a warmer room."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:13 am

*She nodded* "Is...it okay for me to stand and walk around? I mean...you did just operate on me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 am

Syprus picked her up, "using your energy and mine I was able to fully recover you. Though I wanna carry you to our room." Syprus started to walk to their room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 am

"Alright..." *She let herself be picked up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 am

Syprus got into the room and laid her down on the bed, "you should be able to warm up here." Syprus sat on the end of the bed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 am

"What's wrong? I thought you were okay with my decision..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 am

"I am and it can be undone, just a little strange doing that to you. It is worse then the first time I seen you nakes." Syprus started to strip off his extra clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 am

"I wouldn't have had it any other way, I wouldn't trust anyone but you doing that. You should be the only one to see me, especially that way. You saw my insides. No one else has. You'll be doing it again, once the kids are grown. I plan on permanency next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 am

"That is fine with me, and I am getting over it just been years since I have done a real opperation." Syprus laid down on the bed next to Tsun. "I am going back into the medical field."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 am

"Alright, and maybe then, I'll retire from teaching. I've had enough. It takes too much out of me, and when I'm teaching, you can't spend any time with me. So I'll retire, and we can spend more time with each other~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am

Syprus kissed her neck, "wanna open a small clinic with me? You can go through schooling to be a nurse or even a doctor. We can both run it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

"I have my medical knowledge from the cybernetic stuff I did, and yes, I can work as a nurse for you~." *She winked at him, then kissed him on the lips*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 am

"Honey what do you think of Igrus dating and your first thoughts on her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 am

"She seems like a nice kid, and it's good he's finding a stable relationship. It's also better than him going to the monster world all the time, all cause of my sister's comments. It's nice that he's stable now, unlike Takumi..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 am

"I was talking to him he can't read her emotions. He goes to the demon world, and I think he is in love with another girl. I was spying on him, he had another girl in the guest apartment. Nothing happened but he is turning out like Dad. Better keep an eye on him." Syprus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 am

"...I see...we don't need another person like your father running around. You talk to him, and see if you can straighten him out. As for me...I think I'll rest up...that operation took alot out of me...and the next one will take even more...literally."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 am

Syprus kissed her cheek and held her a little tighter, "when you feel better we should go on a date. Maybe we can even rent an expensive hotel room."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 am

"Sure, we can do that. Right now...all I want is rest, and time to think." *She closes her eyes, and falls asleep shortly after*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 am

Syprus held her and used his magic on her to sooth her even further, he then fell asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 am

*They teleported into the apartment*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am

Syprus got her in te back and he set up space heaters. "This time you won't be cold honey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun and Syprus' apartment    Tsun and Syprus' apartment  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun and Syprus' apartment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next