Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun at the beach - Page 2 I_voting_barFun at the beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun at the beach - Page 2 I_voting_barFun at the beach - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Fun at the beach

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Fun at the beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:04 am

*She nods.* "I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 am

"Well we can get changed if you want, I don't think we will be swiming." Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:08 am

"Alright, that sounds good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 am

Igrus walked to one of the changing rooms and started to change.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 am

*She walked into the other, and changed into a spare set of clothes she brought*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 am

Igrus came out and waited for Nozomi to come out. "Mom might have a freak out if I bring home a girl." Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 am

*Nozomi came out of the changing room* "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:21 am

"Yes lets go meet my parents." Igrus offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 am

*She took his hand, and let him lead the way*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:26 am

"My family are nice I bet they will be excited to meet you." Igrus started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun at the beach   Fun at the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun at the beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2