Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vayne's training I_vote_lcapVayne's training I_voting_barVayne's training I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vayne's training I_vote_lcapVayne's training I_voting_barVayne's training I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vayne's training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:45 pm

A Void portal opened near tsun's apartment having followed Igrus' energy signature and Vayne stepped out she then knocked on the door and waited having closed the portal behind her. She was wearing the amulet that Pyrus made for her so she looked like hr normal form again.
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Igrus answered the door and smiled, "hello there Vayne you changed your look."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 pm

"Kind of...How did you know it was me?" She then tilt her head. "And can I come in?"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Igrus smiled, "I can read people's emotions. Well my current girlfriend I can't read." Igrus invited her in.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 pm

She walked in and looked at him. "So...are you going to enter the tournament?" She looked at him and sat back floating in mid air now.
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Igrus thought a minute, "I was not thinking about it. I have girl issues I am not sure I could get my head in the fight." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 pm

"I know I'm going to enter and I need to train for it." She looked at him. "If your up for being my sparring partner."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Igrus walked up and put his hands on her shoulders, "your energy is disrupted. Give me a few minutes and I will correct it." He closed his eyes and started to use his own magic to correct the flow.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

"What do you mean it's disrupted?"
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:09 pm

"The channels your magic and energy flows through are damaged. Can't say what caused it, but after I repair it you should feel almost back to 100%." Igrus spent a little longer working on her till he finally opened his eyes. "My magic will remain for a bit until it is naturally used up. There is still some disruption but I have to repair it in stages. In 3 weeks come back and I can work on it again." Igrus smiled, "if you want to train we can."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:11 pm

She looked to the side "Sure..." She then looked at him. "But I won't hold back just so you know."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Igrus smiled, "I will hold back my trump cards. I know how obians learn spells, and I might enter that tournament." Igrus smiled and started to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 pm

She landed on the ground and held her hand out as a staff appeared instead of a wand. "If you enter I want to face you at your best." She then smirked as she followed him. "I bet you want to face me at my best as well."
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Igrus smiled and put a ring on his finger, "been a while since I used a magical item to cast spells. I do want to face you in the tournament at your best." Igrus attempted to make an illusion appear.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 pm

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Novelty Spell Check' : 1
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

She shook her head. "Getting a bit rusty?" She then held her wand up and prepared a Wind Spell to blast him back into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 2
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Igrus smiled, "time for a skill only a half breed could pull off.

He used his right hand to cast a lightning spell while his left hand he unleased his thunder demon powers.

The spell fizzed out but his demon power went off.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Angel/Demon Power' : 9
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

She tried to dodge to the side as fast as she could while also casting a fire spell at him. Getting hit by the lightning she winced a bit but her fire spell went straight at Igrus as a plume(think flamethrower)

Last edited by Shade on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

#1 'Dodge Check' : 3

#2 'Normal Spell Check' : 9
Back to top Go down

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Igrus tried to dodge the flame thrower and prepared to hit her with a water spell.

Igrus did not dodge but the water spell he prepared neutralized the fire.

Last edited by steafen on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 pm

#1 'Normal Spell Check' : 6

#2 'Dodge Check' : 3
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

She looked at him. "Igrus....let me show you a spell of mine that only me and your Grandfather know." She then started to prepare a spell sacrificing any movement while doing so. "Igrus you know your spells are kind of weak...I'm surprised your even ranked 20th among demons."
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

'Normal Spell Check' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vayne's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's training   Vayne's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayne's training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next