Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Basic Training Assignment I_vote_lcapBasic Training Assignment I_voting_barBasic Training Assignment I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Basic Training Assignment I_vote_lcapBasic Training Assignment I_voting_barBasic Training Assignment I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Basic Training Assignment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Basic Training Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Natsumi walked into the Outpost wearing her new military fatigues and keeping her illusion up over herself to look like a human. She looked around a bit taking in the area and then walked into the biggest tent she saw to report in having now been assigned her and would be here for a long time outside of Arakai.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 pm

A commander walked out of the main building, almost bumping into Natsumi. "Shiny ey. You new I figure? Got transfer papers?" He had no helmet on, unlike the majority of the soldiers around them. He had a clear scar right across his head, leaving a line of hairlessness where it went. His armor had red padding, indicating his rank, and was scratched, dented and scraped all over.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:33 pm

She stood at attention when she saw him and then nodded. "Yes sir." She quickly handed him the papers and waited for him to read them over, even though they basically just said she's very capable of fighting but doesn't know the basics yet.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:36 pm

"I ain't got time for this. Hey, Ordo. You take this. Fits you." Ordo walked over to them as he removed his helmet, showing his dark skin. He looked through the papers, but when he wanted to respond, looking up, the commander was long gone. "Well, looks like you're stuck with me then. So, Natsumi is it? Let's take a little walk." He nodded over to the stairs that went up to the wall, where soldiers were preparing a heavy artillery cannon. "Can you tell me something about yourself that would give me some insight on what you can do and what your background is?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:42 pm

"Well I have incredible physical strength, mainly due to this left arm of mine." She held up her mechanical arm now. "But I'm not good with guns...yet, I do have a crossbow built into this arm though. Background wise, I joined this military because I've witnessed atrocities committed by demons and wish to stop them. I can't really get much into my background other than that." She removed her helmet now showing off her lighter skin and unusual blueish black medium length hair that ended in points at the top looking like the points were shaped like cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 pm

He looked at her, then her hair. "You really ought to gimme the name of your hair stylist. But, surely you can tell me more. Where were you born, how was your youth, what are things you have issues with? All this stuff is important. We're not gonna put someone who is triggerhappy behind artillery, you know." He walked past the massive cannon with Natsumi next to him. His helmet was attached to his belt, bumping people sometimes as they passed by and a black metal rifle on his back, one that seemingly all soldiers had.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 pm

"My childhood was a bit extravagant at first, but...I had to get away from my father as he was a cruel man, he killed a man for just interacting with me. That man is who gave me this arm since when I was little I lost it due to a demon attack back then. Does knowing where I was born really matter?" She hooked her helmet to her belt as well and then looked back at him. "I'm not exactly trigger happy but I would say I love combat. Especially when it comes to fighting demons."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

He tapped his finger on her chest plate a couple times. "That's exactly why we check all recruits out. The Army is an organized military, we're not a band of rabid Demons just going at it blindly. We use tactics, we have strategy. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for a bigger win. And above all, we need to be able to rely on each other to do our jobs. If I can't rely on you to stay in line and you run off to gut some Demon, which in turn breaks our line and we lost an Outpost due to that, then we're done. I hope you can understand that." He came to a halt at an empty section of the wall and went to the edge. In the distance, Centauri was visible, still strongly defended. For a moment his face turned grim when he recalled the events that brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:37 pm

"As much as I love fighting demons I also know when not to and when to hold a line." She stopped as well and looked around. "So, since I don't know the basics yet, what do I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:43 pm

"First of all you need to know standard procedures. Usually you have 4 years to learn them. You have a couple days. So to numb it down to brute simplicity, you start off as a rookie. You got your armor, which is good, but as long as you don't get to see combat, you're gonna be called a shiny. Shinies are soldiers who just came from the Academy or from field training. Or emergency recruitment like you probably did. They've never seen combat. Not in our ranks." He turned around, refusing to see the nightmare again and walked over to the other side of the wall, which had a good overview of the interior of the outpost. Barracks in the far back, a couple AT-RT Walkers were being fixed right underneath them and troops were either training or on duty. At their right there was a big building, 1 storage high only. The shooting range. And at their left, where they'd come from, was the administrative and command complex. It held the leadership of this outpost, which as well was a control point. From here out, the outposts were being handled. "We have a shooting range for simple rifle training, but also a couple danger rooms. Those are gonna be your main focus for the time being. If you succeed there, we'll move you on to the roster for real ops."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 pm

"For the danger rooms, would I be allowed to use my own weapons or will I have to use guns and a knife?" She looked around and then tilt her head. "Same for the shooting range, do I have to use a gun or can I use my crossbow?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:57 pm

"This isn't the farmland. We're not gonna let people use whatever weapons they can get their hands on. Standard issue blaster rifle will be used. Knives aren't really standard equipment, but could be issued if you wish to train into Recon." He walked down another stairs and gestured her to follow him. "Those rooms will train your ability to fight with comrades, find out what to do and know how to react in certain situations."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:08 pm

"Alright, however in combat I am going to probably use my own weapons, as I am more familiar with them." She followed him and looked at each area he gestured. "I need to get familiar with firearms first, besides my crossbow, before i do any training to fight with comrades."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:13 pm

"Would've said the same. But, due to time pressure. You'll have to go in with me." they entered the combat complex and he typed a couple things into a keypad, entering the room after. Once both inside, the door closed and he opened a panel which revealed 6 rifles. He took out two, put one on the side, and took the other himself. With some explaining, he showed her the basics of the rifle. It had no ammo, but drew its power from an energy pack. If you shot too often, too fast, it would overheat, suhtting down for a couple seconds to let the pack recharge. He then handed her the other rifle. "You'll want to be ready for this."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Taking the rifle she listened carefully and examined the rifle every now and then. "Be ready for what?" She held the rifle at the ready but with the barrel pointing down at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:21 pm

He put his helmet up, his dark brown skin vanishing for the somewhat scratched white of his helmet. "Put yours up." Without waiting for her to react, he slapped his flat hand on a panel. The white room of 10 by 10 suddenly turned completely dark, then turned into muddy terrain. And explosion closeby caused Ordo to drop to his knees, seeking cover behind the remains of a wall. In the distance, Demon forces came towards them, beasts rapidly closing in. Behind them, where the door used to be, now stood a massive fragment of a wall, crumbling slightly under the fire it was getting. Right of that, a might AT-TE Walker moved upwards slowly, overhead turret letting loose a shot, which pulverized an incoming fighter. They'd gone from a silent room to dead center battlefield. "Get to cover and wait for my signal!"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm

She quickly put her helmet back on and ran hiding behind the remains of a wall to where she can still see Ordo. She flicked the saftey to the off position on the rifle and waited for the signal while trying to watch the demons.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 9:31 pm

While in cover, Ordo nodded to her. He held up two fingers, then pointed to the other side of the wall. He held his flat hand up at her, then made a move gesture with his hand. At the same time, he lifted up a bit and aimed his rifle, taking a couple shots. He hit 2 Demons, one with a headshot, the other only grazed. He pulled back to cover, giving Natsumi the chance for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:07 pm

She fired a quick burst at the remaining demon and moved behind another wall for cover at the same time, she was aiming for center of mass since it would be easier for her to hit instead of going for a head shot. During this time she felt a burst of adrenaline from combat and smirked under her helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 pm

The Walker slowly passed Ordo's side as he bolted frmo his cover to Natsumi's. His somewhat mechanized voice, due to the helmet comms, came over to her. "Always try to stay away from Walkers, if they light up, they take a lot with them around them!" Just as he said that, an energy burst smashed straight into the front of the Walker. The whole frontal portion exploded, while the massive thing sunk down to the ground. The barrel of the top cannon flew around and dropped a meter away from their feet.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:42 pm

She laughed a bit seeing the barrel of the cannon now in front of them and she looked at him. "So now what? The sound of excitement could be heard in her voice slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:46 pm

"Those were 12 good men that we just in that Walker. Laugh again and you'll be next." He kept from scolding her straight into the ground, or even shooting her in her leg right there, and focused on the battle. Just as he was gonna share a plan, one of the huge Beasts the Demons used jumped over their fragment of the wall and turned around, growling at Ordo.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Before she could say anything that beast showed up and she smiled under her helmet. She then fired at it with the rifle until the rifle was overheating. "Ordo get back, I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 pm

He abruptly got up, walked to the wall while enemy fire was flying left and right, and rammed his fist on the wall. Everything turned black again, then changed back to the white room. All mud no their armor vanished just as well. Taking off his helmet, he looked down at her, dropping the blaster at her feet. "What did I tell you? Literally, before we went into here, what did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 pm

She blinked "You didn't really tell me anything, you just said, that it overheats if i fire it for too long and to be ready for this. Nothing else really." She then sighed as if calming down a bit and sat on the ground taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Training Assignment   Basic Training Assignment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Training Assignment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next