Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPick the movie! - Page 3 I_voting_barPick the movie! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPick the movie! - Page 3 I_voting_barPick the movie! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pick the movie!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Pick the movie! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Kobachi took a drink of the water. "Well on the bright side it's free."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm

"Everything else is exspensive it is highway robbery." Hyjil sighed and drank water.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

The waiter returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He sat the bottle down after pouring into the cups and walked away. Kobachi grabbed the wine glass. "It is pretty expensive, i will admit." He began to think. 'Maybe i should have planned this out better.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Hyjil took a drink of the wine, "well what is done is done. You tried your best that is all that matters to me."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Kobachi stared at his wine glass and thought about if Hyjil would like the meal he picked out. He wasn't sure why he was worried though, he used to be so cocky and certain. He wondered when and how'd he changed. The waiter returned with two trays and placed them in front of the two. The waiter lifted the lids to reveal two steak meals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Hyjil looked at the steak and tried it, "wine and steak soneone is trying to score tonight." Hyjil laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Kobachi joined in laughing. "I'm glad you like it." He started eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Hyjil finished te steak and drank her wine, "the food was ok I guess." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Kobachi finished his steak. "I probably should of chose something better, huh?" The waiter returned and handed Kobachi the bill. He looked at it and the most expensive thing on it was the wine. He quickly grabbed his card and put it in with the bill and handed it to the waiter. "You told me not to argue so I took action." He smiled at Hyjil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Hyjil sighed, "you should of let me pay half." She was a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

"You know I couldn't do that, it wouldn't be a date if I didn't pay for you." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Hyjil got up and kissed him then he whispered in his ear, "I like guys who stand up for themselves."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Kobachi got his card back and turned to Hyjil. "So you enjoy your day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Hyjil hugged him, "I had plenty of fun lets go home. Wine makes me a bit silly."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

"I'm glad." Kobachi grabbed her hand and lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick the movie!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3