Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPick the movie! - Page 2 I_voting_barPick the movie! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPick the movie! - Page 2 I_voting_barPick the movie! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pick the movie!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pick the movie! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

"The movie was good I was just thinking about what words to say to you next time." Hyjil smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:11 am

"Oh alright." Kobachi didn't really know what she meant, but just went with it. "So off to the arcade?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 am

Hyjil grabbed his arm and got close to him, "lead they way."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 am

Kabochi walked with her down to the arcade, it wasn't very far but it was huge. "I haven't been here for a long time, I wonder what's all inside?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:28 am

Hyjil looked around wide eyed, "pick a game and lets play it."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:30 am

Kobachi looked around and couldn't recognize a lot of them. Then he pointed at a random machine. "What about that one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 am

Hyjil walked up to it, "sure lets try it you first."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:42 am

Kobachi let out a laugh. "Sure I'll go first, now to get the high score on this..." He began to sweat, the machine was named skeeball. He paid the amount said on the machine and saw it start up. After a few minutes he was done and was no where near the high score. "Guess I'm a bit rusty. Your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 am

Hyjil looked at the machine, "pretty basic I guess." She payed and played it. She did worse then Kobachi. "I guess I nees to learn to play better." Hyjil smiled and was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 am

Kobachi looked around and saw a familiar game. "Hey look they got air hockey, you want to try a game?" He had only played it once before and that was ten years before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 am

"Yeah lets play it," Hyjil smiled and walked over. It was senseless fun and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 am

Kobachi lost in the end but it was closer than he had expected. "That was fun, though I guess this means that I'm no longer the air hockey king." He let out a laugh, he was really enjoying his time in the arcade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 am

Hyjil looked at the air hockey, "this game is way easier when I am drunk. Lets play more games."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 am

"Alright, but you choose the next one." He was all out of ideas and thought she would have a better idea of fun games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 am

Hyjil found a hunting game, "a game that lets me shoot stuff lets try it." She picked up the gun and she started to play it. She ended up with the high score, "sigh this gun sucks. Nothing like the real thing." She still looked really happy.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 am

"True, let me have a go." He picked up the gun and ended up just under the new high score. "It is a lot different, but you still ended up with the better score." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 am

Hyjil grabbed him and dragged him all over playing different video games.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm

After a while Kobachi began to feel a bit hungry. "So you want to go get some food? It'll be my treat, if you choose the place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Hyjil yawned, "well we can eat a burger. Just find us a place to eat men are supose to plan the date."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oh yeah that's right..." Kobachi lead Hyjil around almost aimlessly until he saw a nice looking restaurant. "How about there?" He pointed at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm

"I'll pretend you said you planned to go here all along." Hyjil grabbed his arm and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:26 pm

A man, dressed very well, greeted them at the door and showed them to a table. After the man handed out the menu's Kobachi noticed it was pretty expensive, but wasn't too worried, he had saved quiet a bit of money. He ordered a drink and put his nose back in the menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Hyjil glanced at the menu, "I'll have what you do. I will pay half your not allowed to argue."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Kobachi found a nice meal and was pretty proud of it. The waiter came back and he whispered the order to the waiter and told him the check goes to him. The waiter grabbed the menu's and took off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Hyjil looked at him across te table, "this place is a little fancy. They gave us cups of water..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick the movie!   Pick the movie! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick the movie!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next