Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAcrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_voting_barAcrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAcrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_voting_barAcrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Acrysta's Choice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 am

"Well...if you insist..." *She shifted her wings, the weight of the armor was making them uncomfortable to maintain their current position.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:57 am

Pyrus dropped to the ground, "ouch gonna have to ask Vayne how she can control this magic." Pyrus got up, "lets go to thw mall then." Pyrus brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:02 am

"Alright...lead the way..." *As she got up, the bench snapped from the armor's weight, causing her to fall onto her back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 am

Pyrus helped her up, "I have an idea on helping you." He looked around and reached into a pocket demention, he pulled out one of his robes. "You can wear this and I can make an illusion to make you look like your dressed normal." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am

"But it won't make me any lighter..." *She took the robe and looked at it. 'So this is what people wear...'*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:10 am

Pyrus laughed, "well you have to change out of that armor silly."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 am

*Blushing, she starts taking off her armor*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:17 am

Pyrus stopped her real quick, "erm the bathroom is a better place to change. I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 am

"It's Acrysta..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 am

"Well Acrysta ths bathroom is this way and when you are done I can put your armor in a pocket demention." Pyrus lead the way to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 am

"..." *She was so used to just taking off her armor wherever she was...and that was only on the beach...she also needed help taking off her armor...* "I...kinda need help taking it off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 am

Pyrus looked at her, "you can instruct me on it then." He walked into the bathroom with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 am

"First...my wing armor needs to be taken off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 am

Pyrus looked at it, "oh I see how this works." He took off her wing armor and it was a little heavy. "Hmm we will have to modify my robes for your wings. Then we will have to get you some clothes because no right minded person dresses like me." Pyrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 am

*As the wing armor came off, she moved her wings, feeling the weight come off of them* "Thank you for helping..." *She blushed as he helped take off the rest of the armor, only Tetsuno and Aqay had seen her at her most vulnerable*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:06 am

Pyrus grabbed his robe and ripped the back into the size of her wings. "Lets get you dressed. I don't want to make you uncomfortable anymore." Pyrus kept his eyes on her face and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

"It's not that...only two people have seen me like this...my lover...and an old friend of mine...they are the only ones who have seen me at my most vulnerable..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 am

Pyrus patted her head, "oh sorry for that. I did not mean to push you into this." Pyrus smiled, "I guess I am just silly for being unguarded all the time."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:20 am

"I'm fine...but I just feel vulnerable without my armor on..." *She grabs the robe, and slips it on* "It fits...but there's a draft...down there..." *It was clear she didn't know what undergarments were*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 am

Pyrus sighed, he reached into his demention again and got a pair of shorts, "try these it should help. We will have to buy panties at the clothes store." He handed them to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 am

"These are?" *She looked at them in curiosity*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:30 am

Pyrus sighed he realized he has to treat her like a child, "you put them on to keep you warm down there." He explained how to put them on.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 am

"Okay..." *She does as instructed* "...feels weird...but better..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 am

Pyrus put his hand on her shoulder and made an illusion of common clothes women wear. "There now you look better." He looked at her armor, "lets do something with this until your ready to use it." Pyrus put his hand on her armor and made it into a bracelet. "It is though activated, when you need it you can put it on instantly." He handed the bracelet to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 am

*She looks at it, both shock and curiosity ran through her mind at the same time.* "..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acrysta's Choice   Acrysta's Choice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acrysta's Choice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next