Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_voting_barPyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus lunch break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 am

She shook her head and hugged him. "It's ok Pyrus." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:14 am

"Makes me happy that emotionless woman can hug a person and mean it now. Have you ever considered teaching magic it childern in the monster world?" Pyrus stopped hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 am

She nodded. "Yes..." She then looked to the side. "But I'm not sure how they'll respond to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:21 am

Pyrus sighed, "childern are honest. At first they might poke fun at you or be afraid, but give it time and they will warm up to you. After the tournament I will get you a job with the childern if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 am

"Sure." She then smiled. "Can I meet your wife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 am

Pyrus smiled, "yeah I am sure she wouldn't mind meeting you. We can go now if you want?" Pyrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 am

She nodded and held his arm. "Ok...and I really do think of you like a father." She looked at him. "I mean I did have some feelings for you but I still think of you like a father or a mentor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 am

Pyrus chuckled, "my grand kids are getting older and not visiting me much anymore. Give me another grand kid." Pyrus laughed and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 am

She blushed and then put her hand on her stomach. "Should We just get going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 am

Pyrus smiled, "yeah we can go." Pyrus was happy she is no longer negative about stuff. He started to head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus lunch break
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3