Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus lunch break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 am

The member 'Shade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Dodge Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 am

Pyrus made his staff appear, he then prepared a lightning spell. Pyrus pointed his staff at Vayne and fired of the lightning.

Last edited by steafen on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roll
Dice Roll

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' : 6
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 am

Having been hit by her twister and slammed into a tree she tried to get up her wing not moving now. "Uhhh...Enough Pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 am

Pyrus heard her and made the lightning spell fizz out. He ran up and checked on Vayne, "sorry I over did it."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am

She sat up and looked at him. "It's ok..." She then rubbed her right wing. "I'm not used to having wings yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 am

Pyrus put his hand on her wing and used a soothing spell, "that should help. Well I survived another match with you."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 am

"Yeah...but last time I almost tore you apart with black holes." She looked at him. "Also Pyrus....thanks for introducing me to vance." She blushed and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 am

Pyrus offered her a hand, "you must really like him. I can see where he fed from you." Even though it should of healed Pyrus notices the fresh skin on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 am

She covered her neck a bit and then nodded. "It hurt...." She took his hand and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 am

Pyrus tilted his head, "always though Vance to be a gentle person." Pyrus brushed the dirt off her.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 am

"He was kind of feral last night." She then blushed. "But I can defend myself if I need to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 am

Pyrus looked at her, "I know you can take care of yourself. A tournament I trained the last champion. You came to me to learn something new right?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:24 am

"Just to get better." She looked at him. "Since I haven't fought in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 am

Pyrus laughed, "well warming up on an old retired man like me will only get you so far."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:31 am

"Right....maybe Igrus can help me later." She looked at him. "But I don't want to hurt him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:35 am

Pyrus patted her shoulder, "just hold back on the kid. He is making a name for himself in the demon world. I wonder if he will participate" Pyrus thought about it, "get rested up a bit. We can go another round if you want." Pyrus looked around off in the distance they had a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 am

"Maybe...but he can be a bit cocky." She looked at him. "That can be a major weakness of his."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 am

"He is a warlock and is young when I was his age I was cocky. I am surprised if he was rude to you, unless you insult someone he likes the kid is really laid back." Pyrus smiled he liked his grandson.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 am

"So...has anything changed since we saw each other 10 years ago?" She tilt her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 am

Pyrus smiled, "I have another child. I went back into teaching, it was the only thing I could do. My illusion runs the pizzaria and he hates when I hang around. What about you? What has changed good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 am

She looked down. "Well Shizuku left me for someone....thus why my looks changed I've gotten kind of angry and been brooding in my anger. Anyway you have another kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 am

"Yeah the kid is one quater human one quater dragon and half warlock/witch. The kid is a huge handful." Pyrus sighed, "if you gave me the chance I bet I could find a spell to change you back." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 am

"To how I looked? Maybe..." She looked at him. "I'm glad you met someone pyrus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:04 am

Pyrus sighed, "sorry Vayne. I knew that you had feelings for me in the back of your mind. Part of me still had feeling for you and it was heartbreaking to see you like that. I am glad you are happy again though." Pyrus looked down a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus lunch break   Pyrus lunch break - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus lunch break
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next