Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_voting_barSakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_voting_barSakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 am

"What? you don't find that stuff to be normal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:43 am

*She shook her head* "Nope...normal ladies don't do that stuff..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 am

"Must be a cultural thing I guess. I was raised abroad i'll have you know."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 am

"Oh? What kind of culture?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:01 am

"It's kinda weird to describe. It's far away in a mountainous land, but its teh same language and writing as what you use here."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 am

"Oh...how foreign and exciting."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 am

"It's not all that exciting. We didn't have as much technology as what you do here. We kinda had to make our own fun. That's why I took up reading."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 am

"Oh. Okay, that explains our shared love of reading...I didn't have any friends growing up, because of my family's status...so I made my friends in the novels I read..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:13 am

"Now its not all bad. We did have computers, but they were slow. And you couldn't talk on the phone or you'd lose your Internet access. Also the phones were on walls or tables. These pocket phones are such a strange concept to me." Gokudo went to get a few more plates of food as his were empty already. He came back with more than before.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 am

"But still...you and I had similar childhoods...mine is still going...but yours...was pretty much the same as mine..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:23 am

"Yes, but I did have a friend once when I was young. You are just getting me know. So who knows, maybe yours will end up being much better."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:25 am

"I hope so...my love for you...I want it to last forever..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Gokudo blushed, then went and got a few more plates of food. "So how do you like the food here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:39 pm

"It's lovely...just like you."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 am

Gokudo blushed. "Well, I think they used too much oregano in their sauce. It's ok though."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 am

"Maybe. It's a new dish I haven't had yet, so I think it's nice."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 am

"Yeah, this place is one of the better restaurants I've been too in a while. And Being here with you makes it all the better."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 am

*Sakurenten blushed* "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 am

Gokudo finished what was on his last plate but did not go back for more. "Yeah that hit the spot! Where do you want to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 am

"You said something about going to look for a dress for me to wear on our date...didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 am

"Oh yeah. Let's go there next!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 am

"Alright." *She left some money to pay for the buffets* "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am

"Yeah!" On the way they passed by the candy store. "Ooo Candy!"

Last edited by violink4swords on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 am

"You want to grab some?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

"Sure if you don't mind. You should have some too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall   Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakurenten and Gokudo's trip to the mall
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next