Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Guest apartment - Page 7 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 7 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Guest apartment - Page 7 I_vote_lcapGuest apartment - Page 7 I_voting_barGuest apartment - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Guest apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Guest apartment - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:35 am

"Want me to carry you to a bed?" Igrus smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 am

"I think I can make it..." She tried to stand up but fell down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 am

Igrus picked her up, "your light as a feather. I can carry you easy." He started to walk her to a room with a bed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 am

"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 am

Igrus laid her on the bed and tucked her in, "almost temped to kiss your head." He laughed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 am

"Let me get some rest..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

"Give a call if you need something. I will be napping in the living room." Igrus smiled and walked to the living room.

Time jump?
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 am

Time Jump

She woke up later. She thought that she had heard a sound like something broke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 am

Igrus had dropped a plate on his foot and it broke. He sat on the ground swearing so much it sounded like he was not speaking the local tongue.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 am

"Is everything ok?" She called in to teh other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 am

Igrus cut his hand picking up plates, "I just dropped a plate. I am fine just cut my hand."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh...if that's all..." She stared around teh room for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 am

Igrus got another plate and got her some food. He brought it into the room, "hope you are hungry."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:12 am

"Oh yes thank you. Will your hand be ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 am

Igrus handed her the plate and smile, "I'll be fine. You being healthy is more important then a little cut." His hand was wrapped with goz.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

"If you're sure then...thank you for the food." She happily ate what he had given her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:26 am

Igrus seen a piece of food on her face and he licked it off her face without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:28 am

She fainted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 am

Igrus shook her a bit, "are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 am

She snapped awake. "W,What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 am

"I licked a piece of food off your face and you fainted. Sorry I guess." Igrus tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 am

"Oh...my face?" She touched her cheek and nearly fainted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:45 am

"Ummm did I do something bad?" Igrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:50 am

"It seems that any of this romance stuff has an adverse effect on my body...like an alergic reaction of sorts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 am

"Was not trying to be romantic sorry. You get enough to eat?" Igrus smiled warmly and grabbed for the plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest apartment   Guest apartment - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest apartment
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next