Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_voting_barHyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_voting_barHyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Hyjil wanted to shop

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:31 am

"Oh I see..." He had completely forgotten but was still drawn to the thought of getting her something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 am

Hyjil got up, "I am going home. Your free to come over whenever your ready to work." Hyjil got up an started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 am

He stood up. "Hey; I'll make up for my mistakes!" He stared her down even if it was from a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 am

Hyjil turned around and smiled, "you shouldn't care about your target so much boy." She went home.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 am

He smiled and finished off his food. "Now, what could I get a crazy girl like that?" He began to walk the mall in search of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyjil wanted to shop   Hyjil wanted to shop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyjil wanted to shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2