Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lunch Break

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 am

"Gah!" *Gokudo grabbed some branches and covered his face. "I am...just a humble bush passing through. yup. not trying to find the girls locker room or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:00 am

"Oh? We have ourselves a tom, do we? I don't recognize you, you're not a student here, are you?" *She held him by the collar and faced him towards her, knocking the branches out of his hands*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 am

"Your emotions says otherwise." Igrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 am

"What? Oh yeah student, I'm one of those. I just um...am home sick often. you know. *cough cough* see. I need to go get some rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 am

"Mom the guy is lying." Igrus chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 am

"I know, dear. Don't try and fool me, kid...650 years doesn't count for nothing, does it? I know when someone is hiding something...if you're a student, present me with your access card and class number."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 am

"Ugh...class 1-C, and um...I dropped my card in the girls locker room. That's why I am going there now."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 am

GyanburāEgot everything filled out and saw a young man surrounded by the woman and boy he saw earlier. He approached them to see why they were surrounding the boy. However he figured this was an inside manner and decided not to get involved.

Last edited by Gambler of Legend on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 am

"Why were you in the Girl's Locker Room on the first place? If you were a student here, you would know that is grounds for suspension..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:09 am

"This guy is no fun he is a lying weakling." Igrus yawned.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 am

"You see, I was walking out of the bathroom, when i forgot to buckle my belt. Then my pants fell down as I was walking back to class. luckily no one is around so i quickly pulled my pants back up. But my card fell out of my pocket and into the locker room."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 am

"Don't lie to me. I'll see to it that in place of the locker room, you'll see me for the next few hours while we grill you for tresspassing. There is no 1-C on this Campus, this is a college campus, we go by 3 digit numbers for the classes. And an access card is required for all campus activities, we'd know someone dropped their card."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 am

"Well I'm not lying about one thing. I forgot to buckle my belt. See?" *Gokudo's pants fell down to his ankles, revealing his heart-print boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:16 am

"Well Mr. who talked to mom this is about over then you can talk to mom. I pity this poor guy who is getting grilled by her."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:18 am

"Doesn't prove a thing, now off we go to the holding room. You get to see this nice gal for the next five hours. Drop my papers off at the secondary campus, dear, if you would, I have a tom to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 am

"Ah i see; carry on." Part of him too felt sorry for the young man.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 am

"I don't think so. MAGIC SWORD APPEAR!" *Gokudo extended his hand and a broadsword appeared, covered in flames. "Now what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 am

"Mister step back te most powerful thunder demon is about to appear." Igrus stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:22 am

"I say: Counter, Duck." *Quicker than he could blink, she had handcuffs on him, and had him electrified to where his clothes were sooty and charred*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:28 am

"Mom your still fast as ever, though your ranked lower then me in demon world. I am sitting at rank 20, while you fell to 30." Igrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 am

"I gave up my post willingly son...don't go reminding me of my status, okay? Or your 'allowance' is gonna get another slash this month..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

"If it goes any lower I'd owe you and dad money, just saying you should of let me take care of him."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

"Hey now! You almost destroyed the money in my pocket! be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

Gyanburā nodded with his thumb to his chin. "I'm glad I'm not on the receiving end on either of those." He said aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 am

"..." *Tsun just picked up the boy and walked him away* "...you wanted to see girls, you're gonna see one alright: Me. For the next few hours. While we take your information, and report you in to the authorities. You resist, you get another shocking. I'm no average person, understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next