Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_voting_barTsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Tsun's Lunch Break

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

"You were with that weird guy the other day. I don't know why I helped you though I just thought I should." Igrus blushed a little and was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

"...what reputation? It'll go the same way as my 'strongest' status went. I...really wonder if all this is worth...it...I mean, my daughter...my first born daughter...ran off with a vampire...and igrus...he's starting to want a love of his own...the twins...I don't want to lose them too...it's all happening so fast..." *Tsun was sobbing the entire time*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 am

"Oh, you were there?...I see. Well then..." She thought in her mind: "I must confess that the reason I got caught with Tenty was to get a sample of Mrs. Nekomi's DNA...No, he's her son. that could compromise Project M..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 am

"Don't worry so much, Igrus will stay around. He acts like he wants to live in the demon world yet he always comes home so fast. Tsun your childern have my son's and your blood they are just active and find what they want fast. You still have my son and the twins." Pyrus was trying his best to cheer her up.

"You seem like a nice person I think we might get along pretty well." Igrus thought a minute.

Last edited by steafen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 am

"Still...I didn't find your son until I was in my 600's. They're finding love much sooner than I'd hoped...it's more than I can take, I'm afraid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 am

"You are a great mother that is why they are growing up so fast, and why they are finding love. They did not grow up making a shell around themselves like you and my son did.Now dry up those tears and be happy for your kids." Pyrus let out a sigh.

Last edited by steafen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 am

"Oh yes, of course! Now Tenty, you go home. and don't take the scenic route, I just gave you a bath last night." *She dropped the chimera out the window. "Oh, you wouldn't by any chance have anything of your moms with you? I have always looked up to her. I don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything, I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 am

"..." *She just sat back, exhausted* "...I don't think I'm cut for the teaching thing anymore...my reputation can suffer..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 am

Pyrus thought a minute, "you are going through a point in you life where your kids are growing up. You are the best teacher around don't sell yourself short."

"Sorry lanette I do not have anything of hers on me."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

"Oh I see. Well, the doctor is always telling me I should make friends. Want to hang out sometime?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am

Igrus blushed when she asked him to hang out, "umm yeah I would like to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:17 am

"...but is it worth it?" *Tsun looked back at the box that had contained Takumi's gift* "I remember a winged creature, I forget her name, she was with us for such a short time...back when I was still a young girl...around ten or so...we took a photo with my mother, before she died...such happy times...but my life changed for the worse after she died...I became a recluse, started fighting. Had my mother lived, she would have been disappointed in me...I don't want the same for my children, I want them to live unlike me, but they're doing things so fast, I worry for them..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:18 am

"Okay. Here is my cell number. Call me after class sometime."

Last edited by violink4swords on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am

"Tsun, you are doing your mother proud, even if she would be depressed a little by what you did all we can do as parents is have faith in our childern. We make them learn from our mistakes, and you have to keep the nest nice for them because when the fall you will be the one they cone to." Pyrus walked over and hugged Tsun, "people are here for you so don't bottle up your sadness."

Igrus took the number, "umm yeah I will call you for sure."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 am

"...I guess you're right..." *Tsun sighed and put the box away*
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 am

"See ya around Ig." She winked at him and ran off towards her next class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am

"Now chin up if we don't teach these kids then who will." Pyrus was trying to act cheerful.

Igrus went to his next class he couldn't stop thinking about lanette though.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am

"...sounds like something mother would say to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am

"Sorry Tsun I didn't mean to make you sad by saying that. I guess I am failing as a father in-law today." Pyrus sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 am

"It's okay...it's been a while since I last thought about my mother, you just caught me at one of those times...I think I'll go see her one of these days...want to go see her with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am

"If you want a silly old man to go with you I will. I am alway here for my childern and well Tsun by now you are one of my childern." Pyrus smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 am

"You're not a 'silly old man'...you're my father, more than my real father ever was...all he cared for was making me what he wanted...you're as much of a Daion as I am. You deserve to see her. You're my father." *Tsun hugged Pyrus, and cried a little*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 am

Pyrus patted Tsun's back, "caln down sweetie we both know you get wore out when your emotions go wild. I have my illusions covering your classes and mine, take a break and get yourself in order." Pyrus started humming to Tsun to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:53 am

"...mother..." *Tsun cried a little more* "...father, you deserve to see mother, along with Igrus and Syprus. They deserve to enter the burial crypt of my family...Igrus deserves to see his grandmother. Syprus deserves to see his mother-in-law. You...you deserve to see...her. It's been 635 years...but I'll finally go see her as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 am

Pyrus had an illusion sending people away to leave them alone, "ok sweetie let it out. We can go see her if that is what you want, you should of spoke up sooner." Pyrus was holding Tsun it was a shock to him that one of the most fearsome people he had ever known is crying like a child. Pyrus started to rock Tsun a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsun's Lunch Break   Tsun's Lunch Break - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsun's Lunch Break
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next