Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost in the Park - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost in the Park - Page 2 I_voting_barLost in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Lost in the Park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Lost in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Zayn stood up, glad that Gyanburā had won his last title. He went to the side of the hall, and waited for the man to gather his things, and receive the prize he won.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Gyanburā relieved he had taken the title after the luck problems he had earlier still couldn't quiet understand why he kept the king in the game. He walked over to his opponents and shook there hands while he got his prize and the money he gained from it. He made his exit to hall where he met up with Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:18 pm

"I must say, well done. Not in one bit of danger, except for the last part, a bit." They walked to a pub, where Zayn was well known.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:23 pm

"It was an act of desperation from what it felt like." Gyanburā approached the bartender who asked what he wanted and said "The drinks are on me!" loud enough for everyone in the pub to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

"Easy, mate. The fact you have money, doesn't mean you have to spend it." Zayn ordered a water only, and paid for it himself. "I'm glad you won, but there is such a thing as humility." He clearly had something against the "I won, I own"-attitude.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:32 pm

"True, and to be honest losing probably would have made me feel better. I can't tell exactly why, I'm ecstatic I won but I feel that maybe I should lose once in a while." Gyanburā got a pint and sat on the stool at the bar. "Plus I have enough money from past events to last me a life time." He said as he took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Zayn got up, stretched a bit, and walked to a corner. "Which is why I have a depressing hatred towards it. Money. It corrupts the finest men into scoundrels, and the loveliest women into whores of the streets. Reason why I remain in the skies. No money up there."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:41 pm

"Though, in my case, I would be out of a job without money. Because if there were no money, then there would be no gambling, and no need for competitions that involved it." He laid his pint down. "However, you're right money does corrupt, but, you know, without money there would only be something else used to corrupt the minds of individuals, not that I'm defending them or anything, but at least we all have something that keeps everyone together like money even if it also drives everyone apart."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 pm

"Indeed, money is not the problem. And you wouldn't be out of a job without money. Did you just play with money, or chips?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm

"It was chips."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

"Exactly, so you can just wager whatever it is you want to. If not money, cattle, or your grandmothers silverware." He took a sip of his water, and sat down on the corner couch.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Gyanburā let out a laugh. "I guess you're right about that, well maybe not my grandmothers silverware." He took another swig of his drink. "I guess it would be nice; you could trade one good for another or, in my case, put everything on the line for a nice house."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"I guess that would be something, yes." As he pretty much claimed the entire corner couch for himself, a waitress came passing by. "Would you gentlemen like another drink?"
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

"Sure I'll take a melon soda this time though, I think I've had enough alcohol for now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Zayn shook his head. The waitress walked of to get the mans drink, and Zayn sat up straight again. "Might flourish something there. Well, I do think it's time for me to go now, I have some more things to do. Congratulations on your win, and if you need me for anything, use this." He got up, handed him a whistle, and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Good luck, man."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Gyanburā placed this whistle in his pocket. "Hey, thanks. I'm going to be in this area for a while so maybe I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

"See you around, homeboy." Zayn walked out of the pub, and the waitress came to bring Gyanburā his drink. "A melon soda, sir."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

"Thank you very much." Gyanburā grabbed the new drink and took out his wallet. "How much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

"Oh, you can pay at the counter, when you're finished." She gave a minor bow, barely noticeable, and was about to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Gyanburā took his coin out. "Excuse me for asking but what is a beautiful girl like you doing working in a pub like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

She looked at him, with a little blush on her face. "Just trying to pay my rent, and live on my own."
Back to top Go down
Gambler of Legend
User
User
Gambler of Legend

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Gyanburā nodded "I see, well I think that you could be a model."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Her face turned red. "U-Uhm ... No, n-n-not reall-ll-ly. I'm t-t-too fat f-for that, and ... I can't s-stand the pressure ... "
Back to top Go down
Kai Saburo
User
User
Kai Saburo

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Katie walked into the general area, completely lost an confused. "I wonder where I am...And why are there so many people here?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 pm

The waitress walked to the child, still blushing from what the man said. "Hey, are you all right? Are you alone here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Park   Lost in the Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Park
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next