Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Leap in Science - Page 6 I_voting_barA Leap in Science - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Leap in Science - Page 6 I_voting_barA Leap in Science - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Leap in Science

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Leap in Science - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:19 am

"The emotion part is a lie, Grandpa claimed the obian he knows has emotions." Igrus was acting smug.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am

"Really? Then I have emotions?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 am

"The Obians are all different, they adapt rapidly so their data is hard to come by. That is why I have "Project O", "Project Obian."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 am

"And my 'data' is helping this 'project'? What about helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:23 am

"Why do you have this project anyway?" He tilt his head landing on the ground after the portal under him closed.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 am

"It is within the relm of possibilities, grandpa didn't say much since he wanted to keep the id of the obian secret. Miss in this reality one can use one hand to count all the impossibilities but all the possibilities can out number all the stars in the unuverse."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 am

"If we can learn why you were formed, that would help you. And if we can learn to manipulate the adaptability, than you could become anything you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 am

He seemed a bit agitated at getting ignored. "Tell me what you plan with this project of yours!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:26 am

"Why would I want to do something like that? I only want to get my memories back..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:28 am

"If you must know, the original plan of this research was to be able to mass produce Obians and adapt them into tools for war. However I have since given up on the idea and am simply researching them for breakthroughs in my chimera research. And as far as I can tell, girl, you have no memories."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 am

He stepped between of Tsunnau and Dr. Fuji. "So you want to play as a God?" His hair was turning black and lengthening. "You have no knowledge of what it's like being immortal and having control over the fabric of life and death!" He said this as if he's said it before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 am

"No...memories? I woke up in some family's crypt! I was 'asleep' for nearly 100,000 years! How could I not have memories!?" *An aura was beginning to form around her in a mock form of anger, causing some of the equipment to short circuit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 am

"I am out of here a person foolish enough to make an army of obians is not one anyone should hang around. Miss obian if you wish to learn more about obians seek out my grandpa his name is Pyrus he knows about them. I'll leave now." Igrus started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 am

*Tsunnau calmed down a little* "...I have memories...I know it..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 am

"Please, I only tell you what the data shows. and besides, "Playing God" is such an ugly term. I am merely doing my job. If the gods did not want man to create life, then they would have not created them to be able to. And I was hired to create the army. After the contractor passed away, what did you expect me to do with the data?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:37 am

"Scrap it!" He turned and grabbed Tsunnau's arm and started leaving the van. "If I find out you create any life from your work I will kill it personally."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 am

"Wha-? Why are you dragging me along?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 am

He stepped outside and let go of her arm his hair returning to normal as his eyes also shifted back. "I don't trust him anymore and I don't think you should either...it's your choice but still."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 am

"...he didn't help me like he sad he would..."
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 am

Lannette chased after Tetsuno. "Please don't hurt my Tenty, he is all the company I have at night..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:42 am

He blinked and looked at Lanette. "If he makes any life I will kill that life he makes myself." He then looked at Tsunnau. "Then your choice on if you trust him. If he didn't help you once whos to say he will again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 am

"I agree he is hiding something, miss maybe we will meet again. I have an ex noble demon to prove myself to though." Igrus smiled and started to head home.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am

"...ex-noble demon?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 am

"Please no! He created my Tenty, but it is harmless...I was just an orphan out on the streets alone when he took me in. He gave me Tenty as a pet." ~Flashback~ "This thing is weird ungle Fuji...why does it have so many Tentacles?" "So that it can hug you better." "Oh, It's cute." ~End Flashback~ "And after work it keeps me company, i couldn't imagine life without it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 am

"My aunt and mother were part of the noble daion family." Igrus stopped long enought to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum-
Jump to: