Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Leap in Science I_vote_lcapA Leap in Science I_voting_barA Leap in Science I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Leap in Science I_vote_lcapA Leap in Science I_voting_barA Leap in Science I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Leap in Science

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 am

Dr. Fuji pulled up to the Museum. "If my data is correct, that man should appear here tonight. If I can at least get a lock on his mana signature, i should be able to locate him at a later date..." He pulled out a strange machine. A small inscription on the top stated "Pyrus Mana Detector" written in a greenish colour.
Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:52 am

"I would tell you this looking for me might buy you a fight." Pyrus appeared behind the man.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 am

Dr. Fuji jumped, and knocked the machine over. "Welll then, I didn't get my machine to work yet, but I suppose it fulfilled its purpose..." He straightened himself up. "Greetings sir Pyrus. I am Dr. John Fuji. You may refer to me simply as Fuji if you wish. I am...an inventor of sorts. I believe you are already familiar with some of my work. I am currently reaching a major break through, however I find my data lacking. Therefore, I have one request for you."

Last edited by violink4swords on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:00 am

"Well ask away an old retired man like me takes joy in helping people." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 am

Fuji adjusted his glasses. "I merely wish to obtain some samples of your DNA. You had such great power and I believe that power may be able to help so many people."
Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:06 am

Pyrus laughed, "You won't be able to replicate it all most of it was sheer luck and deals with devils. Then again if you are evil then this would be good training for my sucessor. That guy enjoys fighting more than me. Sure take a sample." Pyrus presented his right arm.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 am

"I assure you, that what I do is not evil, it is merely the future!" Fuji then took a device and stuck it on Pyrus' arm. "This will only be a moment." The machine made several attempts at cutting a hole in pyrus' arm before it was finally able to draw a small amount of blood. It colected a sample of the blood as well as some hair and skin cells. "Of course, I would like some brain and reproductive cells as well, but I feel that you have been more than generous already. What data we have collected here will help millions. Here, you can have a sticker as well." Fuji handed Pyrus a colorful sticker.
Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 am

"Whatever my wife would kill me if I gave you reproduction dna and my brain is mush as it is." Pyrus laughes and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 am

"Science shall thank you for this day my friend...and my precious one will too..." He chuckled as he put is equipment back into his car.
Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:32 am

A man was silently watching the whole time and he spoke to himself, "Pyrus you trust too easy always drumming up business for me." The man disappeared after he got bored.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:35 am

Tetsuno walked up to the laboratory and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 am

An Assistant opened the door. "Hello, may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 am

"I came here looking for the one doctor I helped earlier?" He looked around. "Is this even a laboratory?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:47 am

The assistant welcomed him. "This is our.. temporary laboratory. Our actual one is being fumigated. If you can give him a moment he will be right back. He just stepped out to get some supplies."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 am

"Hmm..." He then stepped in and sighed. "So....what type of work does he do?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 am

"Mostly DNA research, He is an expert at chimeras. My name is Lanette by the way, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 am

"Tetsuno Zangenza." He then looked away a bit. "So how long until he's back?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 am

"I'd say approximately 30 seconds."

*31.2 seconds later Dr. Fuji returns.

"Ah, hello Lanette, have you treated our guest nicely?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 am

He looked at Dr. Fuji. "So you said he could possibly help me figure out what I am and recover my memory?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am

"Yes, but first we will need a DNA sample. would you mind stepping over here for a moment?"

*Fuji and Lanette went to teh corner where there was a large number of jars on teh walls, a large computer system and a few large tanks in the back. there were several boxes and equipment spread about the area.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:08 am

he walked over and sat down. "Ok"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 am

"Here, put this on your head" *Lanette handed Tetsuno a helmet.

Fuji attached a device to his arm. "This here will obtain a sample of your DNA as well as samples of your blood, hair and skin cells."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 am

He put the helmet on and sighed. "So....do you want to know anything about me that I know already from just experience?"
Back to top Go down
violink4swords
User
User
violink4swords

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 am

"Yes, that would be helpful, any data you can offer could help us greatly."

The Machine made a small cut in Tetsuno's arm and extracted some blood, as well as some hair and skin cells. "good, now we can run an analysis."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:24 am

"Well here let me show you something if you want a larger DNA sample." He then looked around for a sharp object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Leap in Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Leap in Science   A Leap in Science I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Leap in Science
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Human World :: Arakai City :: Arakai Museum-
Jump to: