Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_voting_barVayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_vote_lcapVayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_voting_barVayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Vayne's shopping trip

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:10 pm

"Well, I feel comfortable in something like this..." She turned red, and walked to a black leather bondage. "I know it's stupid, but I always feel good in it."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:16 pm

She nodded and then took it up to the cashier and paid for it. "So...what do you want to do now Shizuku?"
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 pm

"Isn't that a bit expensive, and, well, odd for you to buy?" She was blushing really badly now, and couldn't look at Vayne.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm

"Money is no object for me...I've been saving up for about 20,000 years." She then pet her. "And remember I can't embarrass so that's not a problem for me."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 pm

"Oh, yeah. So, you would strip without any embarrassment, or odd feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 pm

She nodded. "Right....I wouldn't though because I do have common sense."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"Off course..." She turned red again. "But, doesn't it mean you have no fear either?"
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 pm

She again nodded. "Yeah...I fear nothing. That lack of fear has brought me into danger many times in my life."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 pm

"Well, promise me you won't do anything stupid, then I promise, I'll do the same."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm

She nodded. "I promise." She then kissed her cheek. "Someone has to look after you right? If I did something stupid and died then you'd probably have to go back to Pyrus you don't want that do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

"No..." She looked down again. "But thank you for buying that..."
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 pm

She nodded. "That's why I won't do something stupid." She then opened up a void portal and looked at her. "Ready to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm

She nodded, and stepped through the portal, but only when holding Vayne's hand.
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 pm

She stepped through with her and closed it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vayne's shopping trip   Vayne's shopping trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vayne's shopping trip
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4