Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_voting_barPyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus visits the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 am

"War... and my pizzaria. I am hiring people it comes with a place to stay and everything. An old warlock like me don't have much else to do but work." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 am

"Oh, you are? I'd like to help, if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 am

" I need the place to stay so i will take the job." Alexia lights a cigarette an smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 am

"Two interesting employees in less than an hour. Maybe my luck is turning around. Though to work for me you need to be able to fight I don't hire useless weaklings." Pyrus got up.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 am

" Do you want to test my fighting ability? look at my blood stained blades that should be enough proof of my fighting ability." Alexia gets up an pulls out his blade an offers it to Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 am

"I don't like the sound of this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:37 am

"A small match who eber wants to go first I promise to hold back a bit.." Pyrus look at the swords "Never hand a man your sword unless you plan to get hurt.... " pyrus laughed and started to walk to an open area.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am

" i will go first" Alexia pulls out his other swords an pumps his life force into the swords till they start glowing white. he then charges Pyrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:43 am

Pyrus stood there chukcling. he casted an illusion. Nothing happened....

Last edited by steafen on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:43 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Novelty Spell Check' :
Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 KkHgh
Back to top Go down
https://monsterworldrp.forumotion.com
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 am

Alexia slashed at Pyrus body with one blade then he slashed at his face with the other. all the while thinking its not every day you get to attack your boss with little consequence.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 am

"Ouch...that's gotta hurt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:51 am

The chains on Pyrus' boddy intercept the attack and Pyrus blocks the other sword with his arm. a metallic sound rings out when the swords hit the chains. "I sense energy in your swords dangerus stuff." Pyrus throws a punch with his left hand at the face of alexia.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 am

Alexia jumps back an blocks the blow with his sword he then says, "you sense my life force an my next attack will hurt you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am

Pyrus casts a sealing hex on Alexia. The hex rebounded and sealed off Pyrus' magic "Today is not a good day for me."

Last edited by steafen on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 am

The member 'steafen' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Normal Spell Check' :
Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 KkHgh
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: aura beam   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 am

He fires an aura beam at pyrus
Back to top Go down
Xepher
Owner
Owner
Xepher

PostSubject: aura beam   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 am

The member 'Setsuna' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Aura/Chi Check' : 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 am

The beams all fizzed out before they reach Pyrus "Well I see you have battle skills we both were just unlucky. Lets call that a good match kid."Pyrus laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 am

Alexia cautiously puts his blades away then says, "i never fought someone so difficult every time i hit you i felt like my arms were going to fall off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:32 am

"The chains are unbreable I think. I know I tried to break them for over 24 hours the most I did was managed to move them around so I can be mobile." Pyrus started to unhex himself from his back fire.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:35 am

Alexia laughed " I would go crazy if i had to wear chains all the time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am

"I was dead before that and before I was dead I was cursed. I long since lost my sanity."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am

"I...guess it's my turn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 am

"Yup bring it on." Pyrus got into a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus visits the park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next