Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Pyrus visits the park I_vote_lcapPyrus visits the park I_voting_barPyrus visits the park I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Pyrus visits the park I_vote_lcapPyrus visits the park I_voting_barPyrus visits the park I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Pyrus visits the park

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pyrus visits the park Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 am

Pyrus showed up at the park sporting chains all over his body. He was moving slowly he finally took a seat on a bench and watched people go by.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 am

Alexia was napping in his tree when he heard chains rattling near by. so he climbed out of his tree to investigate when he saw a man sitting on a bench with chains all over him. Alexia walked over an said . " are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 am

"My best friend is into creepy stuff and chained me up. I will be fine I still have my magic." Pyrus laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 am

My name is Alexia I live in the trees here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 am

"The name is Pyrus I died five years ago and got brought back. I use to live in the park now I own a pizzaria." Pyrus moved a little and the chains rattled.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 am

the chains rattling made Alexia a little uneasy but he moved a little closer an said . " I haven't had a good pizza in a long time i might have to stop by an order one sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 am

"I hear my pizza is good been five years since I made any my illusion did all the work. So you need a place to live? I could use help running my pizzaria."
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 am

Alexia was shocked at the invitation an said. "Wow im not use to people not trying to kill me i accept"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 am

"I see well I noticed the swords you carry you a swordsmen? Or are they for looks?" Pyrus was looking at the swords.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 am

" I have been in a fair amount of battles but recently they have been for looks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:39 am

"War... I have been in a few. Infact another one is on its way. I would get ready for it myself." Pyrus laughed and the chaines rattled again.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am

" I am always ready for war i never let my guard down i am useless without war " Alexia grabbed where his wings use to be an got a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 am

*Mink walks through the park, oblivious to her surroundings.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 am

"Well you are going to be useful making pizzas for me. When the war ends I plan to retire from fighting. Already pushing 905 years old or something like that." The chains rattled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 am

*Mink heard some chains rattling and decides to go see what's going on*
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 am

" I will never retire as long as there is war i will be in it fighting i plan to die with my blades in my hands. how do yo plan on getting those things off?" Alexia sits down on the ground in front of Pyrus.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 am

*Mink sees two guys talking to each other, one sitting on a bench, the other sitting in front of him* "Hmmm...what could they be talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 am

"Well they seem to be very powerful. I'll just have live with them until they disappear." Pyrjs chuckled and noticed a girl walking up "hello there I am on a roll getting attention today."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 am

"Sorry. I didn't mean to intrude..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 am

"Don't worry about it I look like a creep I imagine." Pyrus laughed and the chains rattled again.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 am

Alexia turned around an saw the girl and said "hi how are you"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am

*Mink shakes her head* "No, you don't. I just thought I'd see what was going on, I heard chains rattling...and I'm Mink, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 am

"The name is Pyrus nice to meet you. Got in a fight with a friend and he left these chains on me. Going to make working hard." Pyrus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sean
User
User
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 am

"I'm Alexia nice to meet you Mink."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 am

"Same here...so what are you two talking about if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus visits the park   Pyrus visits the park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus visits the park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next