Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_voting_barFrank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Frank and Serana go to holy castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 am

*Cad chuckles* "I see...conflicting interests on children. Why not compromise?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 am

"How so?"

"What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 am

"Just agree on a higher limit, as apparently two kids isn't enough to satisfy. And you. A woman generally has the last say in how many kids she'd like to have, so let her have more than two, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am

"Ugh fine I guess.What is the least amount of kids you are willing to have?"

"Hmm.Five seems to be a good amount."

"Jesus,you know what fine we'll have....five kids."

"Thank you for helping me convince him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 am

"Wow...five? Even I think that's a bit excessive...there might be a power struggle between siblings..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:33 am

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"I need a drink."

Ignis walked to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:40 am

"Okay...well, I'm glad you're doing alright, madame princess."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 am

"So do you have a family of your own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 am

"Alas, no. I lost them in the war of 500 years ago. I have since moved on, changing all but my name to move on with my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 am

"Childern change people... they are a good thing..." Syprus was thinking.
Serana lets have many kids. Frank was teasing Serana.
I have a few kids... what is a few more to me. Serana was blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 am

"I am sorry to hear that and I am also sorry for bringing it up."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:47 am

"People change people too, don't forget that honey~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

"It's okay, milady...I am okay with bringing it up. I am one who doesn't let the death of those around me get to me, as evidenced by my pitch-black wings..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:50 am

"I see I did not want to bring them up but since you did,how did they become black?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 am

"I had dreams until I had kids now I just try to survive the day...." syprus started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:52 am

Ignis came back just a bit drunk.

"So what kind of dreams did you have anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:52 am

"Years of living with a curse, as well as thinking of dark thoughts no angel should think of."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 am

"I see well how about to day we only think of happy thoughts?"

Ignis raised his glass

"Too late over here sweet heart."

Sir your table is ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 am

"I have. Yet I still have these pitch-black wings...but anyway, enough of the past. It's the future you should look to, right, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 am

"Yes of course and it seems our table is ready,shall we?"

Jessika and Ignis lead the way following the waiter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 am

"I wanted to over throw the monster world king and take over as king.... I had followers and everything Frank stopped me." Syprus was saying it like.it was nothing.

with good reason... if you were king serana would kill me. Serana went silent.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 am

Ignis walked over and still a bit drunk.

"Do..you think you could have done anything to me with your weak magic?'

he tossed his glass on the floor and slapped Syprus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 am

"You realize this means war." Syprus slapped him back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 am

"That's it!"

ignis tackled Syprus to the ground and continued to slap him.

"What in Valhalla is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 am

Syprus starts fighting back "the king can't defeat a weak warlock like me the monster world is doomed." Syprus threw a punch at ignis face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank and Serana go to holy castle   Frank and Serana go to holy castle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank and Serana go to holy castle
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next