Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_voting_barYarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:33 pm

"Uh...yeah, why?" She swallowed the last of her grilled cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Monica looked at the others, who were having fun. "Well, you almost got absorbed by that thing, if it weren't for the fact he ignored me. I managed to save you from that, there was nothing you could have done." She looked back at Tenakai. "I'd like you to be a lot more carefull in the future about these things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Yarashi looked at Tori, as if just waiting for her to try something on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 pm

She slapped her in the face. "Look I can handle myself! I'm perfectly able to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm

"Well, I see you learned no manners then. I'll be remembering those words the next time you get absorbed by him." Monica turned around, and walked away, off to the parkinglot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:41 pm

She ran over to Gin and dropped off the money. "Keep an eye on the stuff, I'm going to be back." She ran out and kicked her in the back of the head. "You think I care what you think?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Monica gave her a smile. "Obviously not. But I don't need you to, just wanted to give you a heads up for the next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 pm

"Don't make yourself a target." Her eyes turned pitch black as she got a gold and black aura.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Monica looked straight into her eyes. "I'm a Knight of Round, I've faced death more then once, and if you think you scare me with that, I don't think so." She walked up to the Knightmare that was waiting for her. Climbing in, and powering up, she looked at Tenakai through the screens. -Shame, these people have too high a pride.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:49 pm

"Oh, fine...I'll be soooo scared." She clicked a button on her phone and her Knightmare came over. "Heheh..." She jumped in it and looked at Monica. "I think you're just bluffing to scare me. I've looked death in the eye and not backed down, my life has come close to ending countless times, and you think I'm scared of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Monica lifted off with her Knightmare, shaking her head inside the cockpit. She reached for her com, and radio'd both Bradley and Xingke, that things might turn ugly at the mall again, so she would require their assistance. Then she opened a comm to the other, clearly outdated, Knightmare. "Will you just stop it? I already called upon other Knights for assistance, so you'll be no match. Just leave your pride at home for once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:58 pm

"Sorry, not happening." The Knightmare grabbed the swords. "Now let's see how tough you are!"

Sakura walked to the mall and saw them. "Ooh, a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yarashi, wait here, I'll be back." She ran out to them. "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap..." She ran out and ran into Sakura by accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Yarashi, hearing the knightmare battle going on, rushed to the sceen, "I picked the right day to come to the mall!".
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Monica activated her Knightmares Shield. "I can hold out till the rest arrives, see if you can handle that then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 pm

She slashed one of the swords at Monica. "See if you can handle this!"

Sakura got up. "Watch it, you idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

The sword hit her shield, not doing a single thing. Instead, it showed cracks in the blade, instead of in the Shield. "God, I told you to back down. Just lay it arest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

"Me? You're the one who crashed into me!" Tori kicked her in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Yarashi looked at the knightmares closly, "Tenakai?! what are you doing in there!?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:06 pm

The cracks undid themselves. "This thing may not be the best, but it's homemade..." She smirked. "Now get ready for that shield to be broken." She grabbed the other sword and pressed a few buttons. "Heh..." The Knightmare used its X slash attack.

Sakura went flying into Monica's Knightmare. "Ugh..." She looked up at the Knightmare. "Watch where you're standing like a derp!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Tori ran over to Yarashi. "Get out of here, please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Yarashi shook his head, "I cant just leave you in this mess, you remember last night, we are a team!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

"Fine..." She handed him her sword. "Use it...I'll fight without it for now."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Again, the strike had no effect against the majorly superior Shield. "This is the strongest shield any Knightmare ever carried. You won't get through it with such attacks." Inside her cockpit, Monica held her head in her had. --Why can't people just walk away like I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Yarashi gave it back to her, and grabed his own sword, I dont need it when I have the Hero-Blade".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten   Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarashi and Tori visit, while Gin is dating Ten
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next