Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
The Royal Wedding I_vote_lcapThe Royal Wedding I_voting_barThe Royal Wedding I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
The Royal Wedding I_vote_lcapThe Royal Wedding I_voting_barThe Royal Wedding I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

The Royal Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 am

Ignis and Jessika arrived at the chapel.

"Alright,I guess I'll see you in a bit."

"Then we shall be man and wife."

The two kissed and walked to their dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 am

Monica and Dorothea were helping out Jesskia in her dress. Monica got the parts that were still missing. "You sure picked a complicated dress."

While Ignis was getting in his suit, Bismarck leaned against the door. "You ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am

"Well I do love nice things,and I want to look good for Ignis."

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Ignis chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 am

\Monica attached the parts where they had to go. "Well, you... sure look... nice in this. there." Dorothea got the mirror. "So, how's it look?"

Bismarck patted his hand on Ignis' shoulder. "I'm sure it'll go as planned. Ah, yes, something else. Lady C.C. can't make it, I'm afraid. She's caught up with her work too much."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 am

"Om my it looks magnificent."

She started to tear a bit.

"Ya I figured she wouldn't be here,hell if we had gotten married she wouldn't be here."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 am

Dorothea smiled. "You look wonderfull" Monica nodded behind her. "Just will be one hell of a job to get you out of it again afterwards."

Bismarck stood next to Ignis. "I know she seems to not care about you, or anyone else for that matter, but the fact is that she's leading an entire new nation. She's preoccupied with laws, systems, new citizens, a lot more." He then looked at him, being quite a bit taller then Ignis. "If you'd visit her once in a while, I'll be sure she'd brighten up."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 am

Jessika put on her tiara

"Thank you,and it'll all be worth it to see the expression on his face."

Ignis put his cape and crown on

"I suppose you are right, perhaps I should visit her."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 am

Monica opened the door for Jessika. "You be proud when you walk up there, you hear?"

Bismarck walked to the door now. "She will, that much I can assure you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 am

Ignis walked and waited at the alter.

"Damn it where is Syprus?"

While Jessika waited to be walked down the isle.

"I hope Tsun gets here soon."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am

Monica, Dorothea, Bismarck and Bradley were all standing ready at their positions. Monica and Bradley in their Knightmares, as welcoming comittee.
Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 am

The nekomi's arrived "Tsu I am going to check on Ignis." Syprus left for Ignis changing room.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 am

"Look at the time! We're late! They're probably at the altar by now!"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

Ignis saw Syprus and singled to stand next to him.

Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 am

"Yoour right tsu..." syprus rushed to the alter and seen Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 am

*Tsun runs over, trying not to trip on her dress, to Jess* "Sorry we're late..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 am

"It's fine your just in time."

The music signaling the bride to walk started to play and Jessika's father walked her down the isle.

Pappa Lumière:You look beautiful.

"Thank you father."

She started to tear up.
Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 am

"Hey Ignis what is with all the heat? I don't care for these miltary types." Syprus whispered to Ignis.
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:48 am

With Monica and Bradley's Knightmares following the sides, they reached the isle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 am

"I invited them,they're friends of C2's so I figured why not.Now shut up here she comes"

Ignis saw Jessika in her dress and felt a wave of emotions rush over him.

Jessika got to the alter and stood next to Ignis.

"You look great."

"Thank you,you look pretty dapper yourself."

Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

The Knightmares landed at the sides of the isle, and Bradley and Monica came out, joining Bismarck and Dorothea. Bismarck looked at the rest. "Well, that'll have been our parade. We'll be going as soon as we can during the party."
Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

"Ok" syprus went silent.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 am

The Minister said his part and the couple exchanged their vows,Serana reluctantly walked in with the rings tied to a ribbon around her neck.
Big happy kiss.

"All right everyone we'll see you at the party."

"Thank you all for coming."

(Everyone arrived at the party.)
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 am

The Knights who had been present, were also there, but as they agreed, wouldn't stick for long. Monica was talking to Jessika a bit, while Bismarck and Dorothea were talking in a corner. Bradley was experimenting to the max with all the food present. "Now, what can I take all together?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
User
User
Princess Luna

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 am

talking to Monica.

"Thank you all once again for coming,but do you think it was alright since you work for his ex?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 am

Monica nodded. "There never went much on between for as far as I could tell. So there wasn't much awkwardness to be had."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royal Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Wedding   The Royal Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royal Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next