Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_voting_barWedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_voting_barWedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 am

"Yeah lets check out the cafe first I was wanting to talk buiseness with them anyways." Sypus grabbed Tsun's hand and started to walk to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:08 am

"Alright, let's go then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:11 am

The made it to the cafe and went in "Hello who do I talk to about catering?"

Well that would be me the owner last I check I don't cater though... The owner was running the registar for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 am

"Would you make an exception if we paid well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 am

Well that man was talking about buying the place... Why not just buy the place and have them cater for you. The owner sounded like he disliked the idea of owning the place.

"That is a good idea how much do you want for the place?" Syprus pulled out a check book.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 am

"Alright. Name the price then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:17 am

ummmm ok. The manager got out a piece of paper and wrote down a huge number and handed it to tsun.

"Tsu I wanted to buy the place..." Syprus got close to tsun to peek at the number.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 am

"Pfft! That's all!? I'll pay that meager sum all day!" *Tsun writes a check for the amount and hands it to the owner*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:27 am

........ I need to get the paperwork and we can hand the buisness over. he walked to the back and started to pull out paperwork like he was planning to sell the place for years.

"Tsu I kinda wanted to buy the place but, you wne tand spent that much money."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:32 am

"You know just how much I've accumulated over the last 500 years? That was a drop in the bucket compared to what I have..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 am

sign here and here and we are done. the ex owner was rushing.

"Honey Ihave money to I could of paid for it."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 am

"Yeah, but it would probably drain the rest of your savings" *Tsun signed where indicated*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 am

The owner left singing for joy that he got from that place.

"It might of wiped me out. I have no need for money though. Well then let me run the place Mr. Owner." Syprus said the last part cute like.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 am

"That's Mrs. Owner to you, and yes, you can run the place..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:51 am

"Your still ms. Right now till we get married. Now we can just have our own place cater. I need to find Ignis to be my best man."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:53 am

"What about the Pizzeria?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am

"Oh yeah Dad's illusion..." syprus sounded sad.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 am

"I didn't mean to bring up memories too...sorry honey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 am

"No he has good pizza I heard he gets good buiseness on certain days." Syprus was trying to cheer up.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 am

"Tsu he went out trying to save someone. Other then that he was a lazy do nothing kind of person." Syprus laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 am

"Oh...so you want to have the pizzeria cater too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 am

"Yeah if you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

"No, I don't mind at all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 am

"Lets head over there." They headed to the pizzaria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans... and a tuxedo   Wedding plans... and a tuxedo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans... and a tuxedo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next