Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Rebound - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRebound - Page 2 I_voting_barRebound - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Rebound - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRebound - Page 2 I_voting_barRebound - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Rebound

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 pm

"Yes, I sent over a subordinate who passed on the message to meet me tonight at 11:30 with the utmost secrecy. He will be coming alone and will probably be too distracted to notice anything that is off." Roach replied calmly. He straightened and asked to confirm the other part of the plan.

"You did confirm that our...comrade is in his tent, correct? He needs to be there so we can pull this off without any suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:37 pm

"Like I just said. He'll be there." She walked over to the water with him, then dipped the top of her shoe into the ater, causing a ripple to go across the lake. "Once he's gone. I'll take over. And assign you as new second in command. Send Malphas to the front line where he can be expendable, if lucky, and avoid much suspicion. Make at least some use of him." the wind had picked up since the last 2 hours. It didn't really cause much trouble to fly, but the nights were cold and she wasn't exactly dressed for outdoors weather. "Let's just hope there's something to salvage from this war."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Roach frowned at that. "I'm not sure it is possible anymore." He admitted frankly. "I will fight till my last breath, don't misunderstand, but the tide of war is ever shifting to the human's favor. Even if we replace the current leader with you, it may not be enough. After all, even if you put out a fire, all you are left with is ash." Roach looked to the lake and felt the chilled air run over him. This would be a turning point, but would it be enough or were they simply delaying the inevitable.

"Sorry, talk is cheap while action needs to be taken. Shall we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:48 pm

"Actually. You brought a good point up. Fire flares up when resistances is given. Their retaking of Arnon gave them a boost of confidence. The attack on Arakai, costly as it was for them, triggered their defiance. Which brings the question. what would happen if we abandoned posts at Urlen and Machariel and unite both those forces for a devastating assault on Centauri? It would crush their forces, cause major disfunction. and, if it goes south, we can always pin it on Mr. Incompitent." She turned a bit, looking over her shoulder to him.

"Maybe, he's not that useless for now, after all. Maybe we can play him. Make him a puppet. Feed him intel to only leave one option open. Inform him there is nothing to do in those ruins. That Machariel is almost falling apart, but that the defenses in Centauri are flimsy at best. Let him make the move. And let him take the fall if it goes south. If it doesn't, and the attack succeeds, we can always still slice and dice him."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Roach cocked on eyebrow. Her plan wasn't half bad, in fact it was quick effective.

"I can see why your second in command." Roach smirked. Not only did the plan place the current commander in a predicament it also gave them complete control. Regardless of the outcome they came out on top and the commander would be killed either from them or for his incompetence. Roach quickly straightened. "I need to get back to my office then. He will be coming along shortly and I would rather not miss the chance to pass on this information." He back to walk away but turned back. "I will contact you about what has transpired after the meeting. At least if he doesn't come running to you first."
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Designer
Designer
Sylveraine

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 am

She gave him a half smile. "Don't hold your breath. He probably runs out yelling orders in excitement. Half the human world would know if it was up to him. And of course, it's all his planning." She walked along with him, at his side. "If we had any ambitions, theoretically spoken, we could maybe even trick that King. He deserves better, but. In the end it was he who appointed this slug Leader of the invasion. And what are we without ambitions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebound - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebound   Rebound - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebound
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2