Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A Quiet Reprieve

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:52 am

"If you were a spy, you would have probably reacted more when you heard my first name, and then seeing me now, you'd react even more differently." Her voice seemed a bit stern now. "Again I don't fear for my own life, I'm afraid what they'll do to the other people. But if I ever do run into a demon spy, I would fight them and if need be kill them." She then looked around. "Can we discuss this somewhere else though...somewhere...less open?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:57 am

Sirius was tempted to scold her. If he was a proper spy he would try to lure her into a false sense of security and then attack when the time was right. An argument would get them nowhere however. If she was willing to share information he would more than gladly move to a more private location to get what he wanted.

"Then let's head into Niarja. There are some rooms there we can use."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 7:10 am

She raised her illusion again and turned waiting for him to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 2:49 am

Sirius led Natsumi back into town. As a government agent, he could had lead her into the government building for a sound proof room. However he was relatively sure that she would enjoy the atmosphere of the place. Thus he decide that the more appropriate choice was one of the several safe houses that the government used. These buildings were used for agents that needed to move from city to city and did not have a permanent address. Instead of renting rooms or staying at hotels, the safe houses provided a place for agents to stay without worry. He open the door and led her inside and gestured for her to take a seat in the living room. He sat down across from her.

"So, what did you need to say behind close doors?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:32 am

She walked into the building and then lowered her illusion afterward wrapping her tail around her waist. She then walked up to the couch and sat down noticing he was now sitting across from her she looked at him. "So the reason I wanted to talk in private is because I couldn't maintain my illusion much anymore. But also because of what I want to say." She took a breath and then sat up "I've defected from the demons because of attrocities they have commited. I wish to help the humans and doing so means I will be considered an enemy to the demons...until I give out my name to them." She looked down a bit. "See my name is Princess Natsumi Murrpau, heir to the throne in the demon world."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:38 am

Sirius twitched. That wasn’t something you heard every day. He was talking to the princess of the demon realm. Still, he was a soldier and a spy. Suspicion ran deeply in his veins. There was still a chance she was lying. About being the princess or even about helping.

“That is quite noble of you. Putting your life at risk and attempting to help the human side. However, wouldn’t it be more…beneficial if you were to stay close to the enemy and send the humans information that you managed to steal?” He asked. “It seems like a waste for you to not use such a precious connection.”
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:42 am

"I left when I was 15, so...that was about three years ago. If I returned now there would be questions, and then it'd make it harder for me to help people. Even if I didn't leave I would have had more trouble helping from the demon world than I would here." She looked at him. "I just wish to help, but I'm still new to this world and don't know it well enough to get around or learn even where to go to help."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:48 am

Sirius sighed. She had a point, the connection points between the demon world and human world were far apart. Even if she stole precious information, there would be no reliable way to transport it. Still he had gathered useful information. Sirius gave her words some thought. She wanted to help the human race, but she was new to this world. It was like that one demon he had found in Arakai woods.

“Do have an idea how you want to help the human war effort?” Sirius asked instead. He was a government agent after all. He had connection that could potentially help, at least if she was trustworthy and had a good enough plan.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:53 am

"I just want to help fight. I'm not sure what else I can do right now." She adjusted herself a bit. "I may not look it but I'm actually quite strong physically. So I am capable of helping if there's fighting."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 3:56 am

“Then do you want me to help you sign up for the forces?” Sirius commented. “It is not that hard of a process and I can probably get you documentation though sooner than later. I have a few connections here and there with the top brass.” He would need to do a few background checks and send out a few warnings of course, but precaution was always the better idea.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:34 pm

She nodded. "That would be really helpful. Thank you. However I still want to keep my full identity secret."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:41 pm

"That won't be too much of a problem. You will need to sigh up as a official citizen, but you can use any name you want. Once you have your papers in our then I will be able to send in some recommendations." Sirius tapped his chin. Would she be able to survive the battlefield? She was a demon, but the front lines were beyond inhuman in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:42 pm

"Is there going to be some kind of test to see how capable I am?" She looked at him as her ears folded against her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Sirius nodded, "There will be an aptitude test. You will be tested on you hand to hand combat skills as well as your handle on weaponry. There is also a physical test and mental one. If you achieve at least average scores one the majority then you will be shipped to the front lines. If not you will be rejected."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:47 pm

"I see...will I be allowed to use my own weapons when testing on how I handle weaponry?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:48 pm

"Yes, as long as you will be using it on the battlefield. You will be tested with basic fire arms as well, but as long as you do well with your personal weapon there should be no issues."
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 pm

She sighed in relief. "Alright that makes it a bit easier for me then." She stood up and looked at him. "Sirius, if I get in I hope to train with you. Anway would you mind showing me around. I..am still a bit new to this area."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 pm

A shrill beeping filled the room. Sirius looked to his watch and clicked his tongue. He looked back to Natsumi. "My time is up, and my next mission is soon. I can take you to the government building but no further." He quickly opened the door and ushered for her to follow. As they walked he asked. "What is the name you want to use? I will use that name to call my superiors to help you get through the selection faster?"
Back to top Go down
Shade
VIP User
VIP User
Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:06 pm

"I...would rather keep my first name. But I don't know what to do for the last name. Could you help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
VIP User
VIP User
Omega Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Sirius sighed, his mission time was approaching and they were already standing in front of the government building. He needed to leave. Still there was not purpose or pride in abandoning her at the last moment. Thus he thought of a potential last name. She was demon princess but fought for a human cause. She was caught in the middle a crossfire. Thus a good name would be...

"Nakahara. Your name will be Natsumi Nakahara. As you stand between both demon and humans in your ideals." With that he step back and gave her a short bow. "Till next time." With that he walked away as the wind blew. Perhaps he would never see her again, but the conversation had been interesting at the very least. He wouldn't forget, even if she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Reprieve    A Quiet Reprieve  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Reprieve
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Monster World Role Play :: Maurana - Human World :: Safe Regions :: Nature Preserve-
Jump to: