Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Painful problems I_vote_lcapPainful problems I_voting_barPainful problems I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Painful problems I_vote_lcapPainful problems I_voting_barPainful problems I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Painful problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:48 am

Dimitre was out in the forest doing his usual hunting, but he was mostly hunting to get his mind off his days at the research and weapons lab he escaped from since it was the anniversary that he escaped. Didn't know how to cope with his problem, so best way he found was to keep himself busy was hunting.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 4:55 am

Astraria picked fruit and berried from the garden, intending to make a nice dessert for her and Dimitri tonight with a recipe she'd learned from Dimitre's adopted mother.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:01 am

After going through the forest, Dimitre could not find a decent animal to hunt, he went over the forest two times searching for big game, but found nothing, so his only option was to head back home to Astraria the love of his life. "Not a single big animal to hunt, I was really hoping to get mind off this day." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:03 am

Astraria took the harvest inside, where she sorted out what she needed and what needed to be preserved and stored. "He's going to like this~." She hummed to herself as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:06 am

Dimitre was almost home, but was sulking that he still couldn't find anything to hunt, he had his hands in his jacket pockets walking down the road to his house. "I hope Astraria is having a better day than I am."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:09 am

She finished quickly, then went out onto the front porch to wait for him to return, as she always did when he went out on long hunting trips. It had been a while now, but they were still as close as ever.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 am

Dimitre house was in view as he was walking up on the side of the road. He waved Astraria as he saw her at the front porch signaling her that he's come home from his little hunting trip. he made his way to the front of the house and walked up to her give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:14 am

She hurried over to him, her wings catching the setting sun. "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:16 am

"My day is better now that I'm with you" He braces her as she hurried to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:18 am

She chuckled. "You always say that." She pulled away. "No game this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:20 am

"Yes, no game this time, I couldn't find a single animal to hunt. It was like the forest saying I should just come back home." He rubs the back of his head with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:22 am

"Well, as long as you're safe, I'm happy. Game or no, we can still eat from the garden." She took his hand and walked him to the garden. "Pick what you want, and I will turn it into our dinner tonight, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:34 am

As he was being led by Astraria through her garden, but he was contemplating on what to pick to for dinner, he wasn't a big vegetable guy, but he sucked up and chose the peppers and squash. "I think I'll eat these my sweet." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:41 am

She chuckled a little. "Well, I'll make something out of them. Your mother told me a few recipes that I can try." She picked some and filled a small basket, then headed inside to cook dinner.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 am

He watched her pick the veggies and strolled on inside, after hearing Astraria saying his mother gaver her recipes to try out he knew the food was going to be great. He stayed outside a little longer to look the clear sky's. 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:47 am

Astraria called out a little while later that the food was ready. The sun had already set, and the night sky was all that was left.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 am

Dimitre heard Astraria call out to him knowing that dinner was ready and time to come inside. He walked inside and hanged up his coat near the door. "Sure smells good." 
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:52 am

"Well, I added some things to the recipe...we had some spices that we haven't used in a while, so I used those as well." She already portioned out plates for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryder Rowds
User
User
Ryder Rowds

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 am

He sees the bowels set out on the table meaning it was a vegetable soup, he went around the table and pulled Astraria her chair and after she sat down and her pushed the chair in he walked to his side of the table sat down. "I can't believe you do so much with just vegetables and Spices." he looked down in the bowel the peppers as they nicley chopped chunks and the bits of squash.
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 am

Astraria blushed a little. "Your mother helped teach me to cook, you know." She started eating her portion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painful problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful problems   Painful problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: