Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
Trees! Natures Hammock! I_vote_lcapTrees! Natures Hammock! I_voting_barTrees! Natures Hammock! I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
Trees! Natures Hammock! I_vote_lcapTrees! Natures Hammock! I_voting_barTrees! Natures Hammock! I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

Trees! Natures Hammock!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

Trees! Natures Hammock! Empty
PostSubject: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 am

*Zeke lounged in a tree, far from people. He thought about a bunch of things. Mostly how to make a lollipop. He was bored, kind of a usual now. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some string, which he tied to a stick and lowered down the tree.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:46 am

Astraria flew above the treetops, enjoying the sun on her wings. It was nice to get out for a change, as her life mostly revolved around the home.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:49 am

*The stick caught on something, Zeke tried to pull it up but to no avail. He leaned over to try and pull it sideways. He fell over onto the ground. He landed on a bush. A rose bush.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:51 am

Spotting a clearing, she glided down and landed in the center.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 am

*He heard something, it was behind him.. he thought that atleast. But he was too busy getting out of the bush and brushing off thorns to look. He soon finished and approached the faint noise.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 am

Astraria had reached into her pack, and had pulled out a blanket and other items, setting up a sort of camping spot. She hummed to herself as she set everything up.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:00 am

*Zeke was close enough to see where the noise came from. A winged person. He didn't know which winged person though. He glanced at his side and saw an old Dasani Water bottle. He picked it up and threw.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:02 am

The lightweight bottle didn't make it very far, and Astraria sat down where she had prepared. Spotting Zeke, she just looked at him, not expecting someone this far into the forest.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:04 am

*He was too far to be heard well, so he just waved, seeing the face he knew (Or was pretty sure) it was Astraria.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 am

She waved back, smiling. She returned to her things, confident that it wasn't a threatening person.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:10 am

*He approached her, picking up the waterbottle and putting dirt in it so he could throw it farther if the time came.* "Do you have any string?" *He asked when in an earshot. Zeke wished to make his string, stick contraption again.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:12 am

"String? Let me look..." She searched through her pouch for some, and produced a small roll of yarn. "Will this do?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:15 am

"Yeah. Thanks." *Zeke tied the string to a stick on the ground and swung it around in the air. He continued for a minute or two before untying the string and re-rolling it to give back to Astraria.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:17 am

"That was rather...odd." She set the yarn aside, laying back for a bit of sunbathing, her wings slightly outstretched to catch the rays as well.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:19 am

"Don't you put sunscreen on your wings? Would that even work?" *He started asking these more to himself, first from sunblock for wings, then how a wing could get sunburnt and then how it would look in an Xray.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 am

"No, I don't. I sunbathe naturally. My wings are fine in the sun, otherwise they would be a bit of a bother while flying..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:25 am

"Can you hold stuff with your wings?" *He thought for a moment.* "Can you wear backpacks?" *That seemed like a solid question. Can angels wear backpacks.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:27 am

"I can't hold anything with them, and backpacks are hard to get on and off, seeing how big my wings are. Maybe when I was younger...my wings weren't nearly as large."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:31 am

*Zeke threw the water bottle as hard and as far as he could.* "How fast can you fly, and can you only carry a few thing at a time when you fly?" *Weight distribution while flying was important.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:33 am

"I've never really measured my speed...and I can carry a fully laden pack without much hassle." She put her hand on the pouch around her waist.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:36 am

*Zeke walked to retrieve his water bottle, somewhere in tall grass. He saw a few garden snakes. He picked them up and brought them back.* "Its like a meat worm!"
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:39 am

She sighed, sitting up and folding her wings in. "You are...very odd." She looked at the snake he held.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:41 am

*He smiled* "Ive never been known to be normal!" *He played with the snakes, like they were puppets. He named them. Zeke was sometimes like a large child.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:42 am

"I see..."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:45 am

*Zeke tried to feed a snake some grass.* "What do snakes eat?" *He asked aloud. Maybe Astraria knew? Zeke wanted a pet snake. So why not a garden snake?* "Some snakes can glide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees! Natures Hammock!   Trees! Natures Hammock! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trees! Natures Hammock!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster World Role Play :: Side Story (Non Continuity)-
Jump to: