Monster World Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster World Role Play

A Place to hang out and Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Sett, the Boss

Our users have posted a total of 45444 messages in 791 subjects
Top posters
Nyuu-Chan353 (9102)
A new world for Zeke I_vote_lcapA new world for Zeke I_voting_barA new world for Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Sylveraine (8386)
A new world for Zeke I_vote_lcapA new world for Zeke I_voting_barA new world for Zeke I_vote_rcap 
Xepher (4313)
Shade (2372)
Gambler of Legend (2145)
steafen (1979)
Princess Luna (1894)
violink4swords (1532)
Omega Shadow (1156)
Ryder Rowds (1084)

A new world for Zeke

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

A new world for Zeke Empty
PostSubject: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:30 am

Anastarya passed through the portal, ending up in her home realm again. It had only been a few hours since she had tumbled into the portal, so no one had really noticed her absence. "Nice, clean air." She took a deep breath, extending her wings a little."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 am

*Zeke had followed, he ended up fully this time, in the angel world. He had never seen anything like it before, considering he goes into the forest and so on frequently.* "This is amazing! You live here?" *THis place was a lot to take in. So much to see.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 am

"For all my life." She flapped her wings a little, but not enough to take off. "You might want to be careful around the inhabitants of this world. A human has not been seen here in thousands of years."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:39 am

"Well.. if Im attacked I can uh.." *He looked at his feet* "Hit them with my shoe." *He continued looking around, awestruck and amazed at the beauty and cleanliness of this place. There were some buildings ahead which he assumed they were going.* "This place will never get boring. Unless it does.."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:41 am

"Well...without wings, you can only explore so much of this area." She looked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 am

"Now would be a great time to have like.. a huge ladder." *He continued staring, the clouds looked like sheep. The floating towns, citys. He tried looking for more on ground level, seeing a few.* "I wonder if I could find mechanical wings or something.. even try making them. So do angels have technology like uhh.. humans?" *He felt like saying Humans was just talking about himself in third person.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:49 am

"We try to do things without technology. Your world's air was dirtied by technology, and we do not like such filthiness. We farm our food by hand, just as nature wants it." She looked at Zeke again, seeing what looked like a child in a new and interesting place.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:54 am

*Zeke would put his hand in his pocket, producing a plastic bag. He took some dirt from the ground and put it in the bag.* "I wonder if this is any different from dirt in my world.. place.. realm?" *They were nearing a town, the residents were in sight now and a few about 3 glanced over and saw Zeke, someone without wings. They had mixed reactions.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:58 am

"Stay close to me, and no one should give you any trouble." They made their way for a while, eventually coming upon a cabin that was large by human standards. "Here we are, my dwelling." She opened the door, walking inside.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:01 am

*Zeke stayed outside of the cabin for a few seconds, looking at it and admiring its size and design.* "Everything here is cool.. flying towns.. wings.. huge houses." *He proceeded to follow her inside, looking around at the furnishings and so on. It was interesting, like going to a new continent but bigger and people there are different.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:06 am

There were shelves full of books on nearly every wall as he walked into the living room. "Spaces are bigger here because we have wings. Do not want to knock over a vase every time you turn around." She walked into the kitchen, and started pouring a couple of beverages. "What you see on my shelves is the result of over one hundred years of collecting."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:11 am

"But youre like.. uhm.. a young adult! Did your parent collect these books too? Can I try reading it?" *He looked at the shelves, so many books, he had no idea what they were about. Maybe angels have like.. really,  really  long comic book series? Whatever they were about there certainly was a lot of them. He looked around the room seeing all kinds of new stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:17 am

"You can try, but I do not think you can read Angelic script." She brought a tray with two cups on it. "Do not judge me by human age standards...I am one hundred and seventy eight summers old. One hundred and seventy nine this summer." She set the tray down on the coffee table. "About nine tenths of this collection was collected by me, the rest was indeed collected by my mother, and her mother before her."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 am

"Everythings different here.. the aging process.. the writing, the homes." *He glanced at the drink.* "Possibly the beverages too. Thanks.. also what is it?" *Zeke was still trying to look at as much as he could in the room, thinking about trying to read some of the Angelic Writing.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 am

"We age no different than any other creature, it is just our lifespans that are longer." She held out a cup to him. "Herbal tea. Grown from my own garden, and prepared by hand."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:27 am

*He took the cup, looking at it intently before trying it. It was alright, tasted fine.* "So these books can be like.. a thousand years old or something?" *Zeke was starting to get accustomed to the room.. as much as a person could walk into a cabin they had never been to in a different world. Maybe the kitchen is similar to those where he lived, until everything changed when the bombers attacked.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:30 am

"Most of them are, some are older." She drank from her own cup. "If you do try reading one, please be careful with it. They can be very delicate." She sat down, letting the human named Zeke take in his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 am

"What are they about?" *Zeke saw all these books, thousands or more years old.. he wanted to know what they were about, if they were just a bunch of comics or like.. wing grooming books or something? He continued drinking the tea, looking around the room more to see if there was anything he could see that he didn't notice with the first three looks.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:40 am

"Most are about historical events, others about the other worlds, such as yours. Some are Angelic novels as well." She finished the last of her team setting the cup back down. "All knowledge has value, even if it is of the fictitious kind. When I get a chance, I think I will start collecting tomes from your realm, and add more shelves to hold them." She smiled, the thought of getting more books pleasing her.
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:44 am

"I have a few books at my.. realm.." *Still, Zeke was uncomfortable in using that world, it just didn't fit with him.* "So these are like.. a timeline of events leading up to now?" *He thought about someone having thousands of years of recorded history with them, how did the books stay in that good of condition? He looked at the floor, it was different too.* "This place is still by far the best thing that I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:47 am

"Oh, my cabin is not that great...though it might be so, if you're comparing it to your human dwellings." She chuckled a little. "To answer your question, yes. Some of those are a history of the Angel world. If an event was worthy of being recorded, it is in a tome either here or elsewhere in this world."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 am

*Zeke thought about this. All these books and there were still more that we out to be collected?* "What deems an event worthy? If its a war or something big like that?" *He would think for a moment longer and have an idea.* "How many rooms do these cabins usually have? With their size and stuff I would think a lot." *Zeke was pretty sure he had seen everything in this room, trying to send subtle messages that he wanted to see another room. He looked at his cup, picking it up and finishing the tea. *
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 am

"You're free to look around, if you wish." She stood up, carrying the tray back to the kitchen. "Just be careful with things. I understand humans have vast curiosity, but do not let it get the best of you. Angelic language, even script, is laden with magic."
Back to top Go down
LuckyDice
User
User
LuckyDice

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:01 am

"Im not sure I even know a single word of it, honestly." *He stood up and walked to a randomly selected room, looking around it, taking in every single detail. Everything here was new and interesting, why let a few things be missed? He spent a few minutes in there, looking at everything he could. There was even a book in there. It looked new so he opened it though still careful.* "Hm.. I think it says something about.. a dog." *He was completely wrong.*
Back to top Go down
Nyuu-Chan353
Supporter
Supporter
Nyuu-Chan353

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:22 am

Anastarya hummed to herself. Humans were interesting. If this one didn't cause problems, she would likely host more human visitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world for Zeke   A new world for Zeke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world for Zeke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next